Am i the only one who feels jelous? I hope not.

Shezzy12

Okkay...

dont shout me. please..

But..I feel a tiny jelous when mika either kisses big girl or she kisses him back!

I know, I'm being SO stupid.

but am i the only one?

Do any of you feel a lil jelous! just a lill?

Specially when your at the gig! It's like :sneaky2: Get off him! rofl.!

LOL xx

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okkay...

dont shout me. please..

But..I feel a tiny jelous when mika either kisses big girl or she kisses him back!

I know, I'm being SO stupid.

but am i the only one?

Do any of you feel a lil jelous! just a lill?

Specially when your at the gig! It's like :sneaky2: Get off him! rofl.!

LOL xx

No, it's quite normal! Everybody around here is jealous.

But someone is getting used to it.

He is Mika, he is gorgeous. Everybody wants a piece of him :wub2:

I'm afraid it's impossible to control him and others :roftl:

i think i will be really random and say no i dont get jealous at all :biggrin2:

:shocked: what?? thats crazy!!!

your able to just sit around while the rest of us suffer and watch mika kiss some1 that should really be us??

lucky you:bleh:

The person I'm most jealous of on here is daisylou...She's been kissed by Mika! :D

This reminds me...I didn't see this, but my niece told me about it: At the Atlanta concert, when we were all standing in a crowd around Mika to meet him, some girl went up to him, puckered her lips and got up in his face. My niece said that he shook his head no and took a step back. :roftl: Thank God I didn't try that! :naughty: I was thinking about it...

This reminds me...I didn't see this, but my niece told me about it: At the Atlanta concert, when we were all standing in a crowd around Mika to meet him, some girl went up to him, puckered her lips and got up in his face. My niece said that he shook his head no and took a step back. :roftl: Thank God I didn't try that! :naughty: I was thinking about it...

Ugh how horrible would you feel if that happened?!?! Talk about rejection haha

I got a MikaKiss but he initiated it- no way would I have ever done that (soberly)

I got a MikaKiss but he initiated it- no way would I have ever done that (soberly)

The person I'm most jealous of on here is daisylou...She's been kissed by Mika! :D

Oooouuch!

That is scary!

Imagine that!

Arrghh loool

Soo embarassing! loool xx

thinking is one but you gotta be slightl;y mad to jump on him like that

I would have loved to see his face :lmao:

Well, then I'm incredibly jealous of you, too! :biggrin2:

I WILL get a Mikakiss one day. It's my life's goal at the moment. (not really, but it's up there!) :naughty: If he comes back to the US in September, it'll be my 18th birthday, and I'm thinking about wearing a shirt that says, "It's my birthday, can I have a kiss?" or something. :roftl:

I would feel horrible if that happened to me, but in retrospect it's funny. :) Mika didn't seem touchy/huggy/kissy at all like I've heard he usually is when he's meeting with fans. I don't think anyone was supposed to touch him, and people were getting pushed along after a couple of seconds, but I managed wrap my arm around his back and snuggle into his arm for about 10 seconds after I got my autograph before I had to go. :roftl: I couldn't pass up the chance!

I did not know that! ahah! Poor Mika :bleh:

well, i think if Mika takes the first step, i would buy into it. :biggrin2:

I WILL get a Mikakiss one day. It's my life's goal at the moment. (not really, but it's up there!) :naughty: If he comes back to the US in September, it'll be my 18th birthday, and I'm thinking about wearing a shirt that says, "It's my birthday, can I have a kiss?" or something. :roftl:

!

they always work :naughty: well usually :bleh: