The Harry Potter Thread!!!!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm seeing as this thread has been bumped, thought id come in and say that i saw HP tonight, and i thought i was bad. i wanted to leave, i couldnt WAIT to get out and enjoy my pic and mix. i love all the other harry potters, but this.. nope. it felt rushed, and when it ended, i felt like nothing had happened.

i wont buy the dvd! il stick to the others cos they are GREAT! spesh the first one!

tottaly agree, the last movie is really bad, i didnt like it:thumbdown:

..But mannn, that was my favorite character tooo!!! GOSH DARN IT!!!!

Haha, my fav has already died :thumbdown:

I'm excited!!! Yay yay!!!! at 1am I'm going to have the book! YIIIIR!!!!

At *ahem* some time after 9am, (only 11 hours away now) I should hopefully have mine and dad's copies. :biggrin2::biggrin2:

I have to sleep sometime first

Well, timezones :biggrin2:

I don't, I slept so long his morning! And i can't wait!

It's gonna be me, the book and some tea. Maybe some biscuits too :biggrin2:

Ah yes, it'll be me, the book, some form of food, probably a bottle of diet coke, and lounging on my bed... and prob some lollies :naughty:

I don't want to leave my room in case my brother tries to ruin the ending somehow :wink2:

I know what you mean! I'm not going to be online or anything untill I'm done. :naughty:

I know what you mean! I'm not going to be online or anything untill I'm done. :naughty:

Same here, expect maybe to do a quick omg on this thread....but more a omg page... not telling what actually happens of course, wouldn't want to spoil it

And Rjocy...

I must say I agree about regulus black...and snape being good... my whole family thinks I'm wrong but I disagree.

And voldermort has to die to continue the whole moral good triumphs over evil message ROwling seems to have worked into her books....

Dumby WON'T come back. That has JK said.

"He won't do a Gandalf"

Something like that! And I'm very grateful for that, 'cos now Harry have to stand on his own two feet. Or three feet.

But I agree on the RAB. Hehe! She said that it wasn't a new person, and we know they got an uncle whos name starts with an A :biggrin2:

Same here, expect maybe to do a quick omg on this thread....but more a omg page... not telling what actually happens of course, wouldn't want to spoil it

Oh, I totally envy you english speaking ppl, I have to use my dictionary sometimes :thumbdown:

But you know what I hope will happen? I hope that Harry fixes his eyesight with magic. Seriously. Why does he wear glasses when he could use magic to fix them?

Happy reading everyone!

hahhaahah:roftl: i wondered the same question the first time i read the book...:bleh:

Mika and HP fans!

I'm so excited about the next book! Eleven hours away!

This is what I THINK will happen:

* Dumbledore will come back just like Gandolf does in "Lord of the Rings". If he does not then Snape is still good--Dumbledore has good judgement and he always believed that Snape was good to the very end; it is quite possible that he planned it to happen so that Snape could get closer to Voldemort and spill information to Harry.

* I think Neville and Hagrid will die.

* I don't think Ron will die despite what people say.

* Voldemort will definitely die and Harry will live. Rowling cried for three days when she killed Sirius; she'd be deeply depressed if she killed Harry--they've grown up next to each other. Harry always beats Voldy because he has friendship and love so if he dies Rowling will be destroying the messages of her books and thousands of children will lose hope. There is the theory that she will kill him so that other authors will not continue his story but there will always be fanfiction.

* I am willing to put money that "R.A.B." is Sirius' brother, Regulus. He is mentioned in OOTP when Sirius and Harry are discussing the family tree. Regulus is discussed as being a death eater who believed in pure blooded wizards but did not believe in Voldy's actions and so was killed (fifteen years beforehand and Harry is 15 in the book--the horcrux note said that he was dead). I think its unusual for Rowling to introduce a character who is never explored later and so I think that Regulus must have a place in the story. Also, my friend has a French copy of the book and the letters are "R.A.N" and Sirius in the French series is Sirius Noir ("Noir" is French for "black").

But as I've said, that's what I think will happen.

But you know what I hope will happen? I hope that Harry fixes his eyesight with magic. Seriously. Why does he wear glasses when he could use magic to fix them?

Happy reading everyone!

OMG...ONE MORE DAY!!!!!

WOOT WOOT!!!!!

Any who...Love your theories radicaljocy (But, sry to break it to ya...but Dumbledore will not be coming back for the next book Gandolf style, J.K.R said "He will not pull a Gandolf" :()

But your theory about R.A.B being Regulus is CORRECT...just for the record, the locket is in the Black house...nobody seems to notice that Harry and the gang find a locket while cleaning the house in "OOTP"...

Kreacher will know how to get the Horcrux's...and will probaly know what the symbol of the spine is on the U.K children’s book...since he probably helped R.A.B retrieve the locket Horcrux from the cave...

Harry may or may not b a Horcrux...I'm still on the fence about that

Neville isn't gunna die...Hagrid isn't gunna die, expect people who wouldn't think of dieing...like Dobby (I know, but I have a feeling J.K.R is gunna go after those kind of characters)

AND FINALLY...

Deathly Hallows can't be a thing...it has to be a place

LOOK BACK AT THE CHAPTER IN "OOTP"...The "Love" Room HAS TO PLAY A VITAL ROLE IN THE NEXT BOOK!!!!

HOPE YA LIKE MY THEORIES...

OK I've read the book... and all I can say right now is OMG

and that I was right and the rest of my family were wrong... (can't say about what for now :wink2: don't want to ruin it.)

And that I nearly shed a tear during certain deaths.. which I'm sure those reading will know when they read.

Like I said, I'm trying hard not to spoil anything... even though I'm bursting to speak.

If anyone else on finishing has this problem feel free to pm me :wink2: