The Harry Potter Thread!!!!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hihihihihhi I finished the book....I finished the book...Yaaaaaaaaay :roftl: after 3 days of hard reading...loool i even had headache ! I don't want to make a spoiler :naughty: but all i'll say is that it's THE BEST BOOK in the HP serie...loved it....

HP IS OVER!!!!!! noooooo!!!!! did you know they set up extra child lines for it? we went on tour (my chior) and i have a picture of every single person reading it outside the basilica in rome!!!!! love harry potter the italians thought we where insane!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still reading... And it's hard coz Polish verison will be near by October and I can't wait so long. I borrow a book from my friend (eng version) and now I'm on chapter 12!!! :D I thouth it will be much harded\r to read in English but it isn't fortunately ;)

About 4 years ago i had a very dangerous Harry Potter obsession! lol!

I bought ALL the HP stuff i could get my hands on. I even had (and i'm not saying this with pride!) a fake owl and a wand.

But i'm still a huge fan, don't have the owl anymore though, i just read the books and watch the films. I'm reading the last book now and at work one of my co-workers decided, since i'm always with my nose stuck in the book in coffie breaks and such, to make me a cloak out of plastic bags and a new fake wand! LOL! :roftl:

Ok, this is really funny... well I think so. Today, I was babysitting, and one of the girls showed me this Harry Potter video and I just thought that you might want to watch it, seeing as this is a Harry Potter thread! :biggrin2:

LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHH OMG OMG

LOL

omg i loved it. WOWW. lmao hahah. :roftl:

that was absolutely hilarioius!!! hahahahh

lmao hah ahhhh.....

wow

OMG i loved VOLDEMORT! LOL

Ok, this is really funny... well I think so. Today, I was babysitting, and one of the girls showed me this Harry Potter video and I just thought that you might want to watch it, seeing as this is a Harry Potter thread! :biggrin2:

God I love Snape!!! And Voldemort :wub2: Thanks!

Do you have the same like me? I mean do you like the good or bad characters???

Hehehe.

Thats funny:biggrin2:

I finished the book yesturday!It was really good!

Sad though, and scary! Especially when they get caught by the snatchers!

Greyback REALLY freaks me out!

Don't tell me please!!! I'm on chapter 15!

HII HARRY POTTER FANS!!!:biggrin2:

I`m also a hugeeeeee fannnn of harry potter since so long!!!!

I have read Harry Potter 7 and i think it's AMAZING!!! ITS MY FAVOURITE BY FAR!!!! It is THE BEST! So much intense, dark, funny and scary...!! The end is so cool! OHHH and i reallt loved the ron & hermione moments!! (RON AND HERMIONE SHIPPER!!)

I'm so sad that it was the last one!!:crybaby:

BTW, of course, i also saw Harry Potter 5 and i think the movie was all perfect!! I loved the way it had been directed, the scenario was very good, and i even notice harry and ginny moments! I think it was the best HP films!:mf_lustslow:

HII HARRY POTTER FANS!!!:biggrin2:

I`m also a hugeeeeee fannnn of harry potter since so long!!!!

I have read Harry Potter 7 and i think it's AMAZING!!! ITS MY FAVOURITE BY FAR!!!! It is THE BEST! So much intense, dark, funny and scary...!! The end is so cool! OHHH and i reallt loved the ron & hermione moments!! (RON AND HERMIONE SHIPPER!!)

I'm so sad that it was the last one!!:crybaby:

BTW, of course, i also saw Harry Potter 5 and i think the movie was all perfect!! I loved the way it had been directed, the scenario was very good, and i even notice harry and ginny moments! I think it was the best HP films!:mf_lustslow:

hi there!:biggrin2:

as a film i'd prefer 3rd part, only this one hasn't been changed sooooo much to look better :bleh:

omg!omg!omg! i've never thought that i could ever do that but i've just finished reading 7th part!!!! and i think that i don't need to read polish version tho... god i'm soooo happy that i know what will happen and my friends don't :biggrin2: but honestly i thought that battle between harry and voldemort will be totally different... and i always knew that snape is good, i just feel that:biggrin2: