Mika in Luxembourg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cath85

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

sorry but I'm still trying to calm down!!!!!!!

apparently he's gonna play on November 12th at 8 pm in the Rockhal in Esch/Alzette!!!

tix on sale on Friday if I didn't hear it wrong on the radio a few minutes ago!!

sorry I just can't think straight right now!

SOLD OUT

doors open at 7pm, support act: Alphaville!!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've bought my tickets withs pamette's link!

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Mika's back!!!

damn it! for me it doesn't work!!

it's quite close to you too, half an hour or so... that's the same as for me lol

Happy for you cath85!

What an amazing early birthday present! (Yes, I did notice it's tomorrow) :naughty:

In case i'm not on MFC tomorrow (not likely, but just in case) then....:happybday:

YAY!!! I guess Mika will like it in Luxemburg!! :biggrin2:

I'd love to show him around :bleh: except that he won't have that much time! the day before he performs in the netherlands and the day after in Brussels!! poor guy...

did anybody manage to actually buy tickets?? because it still doesn't work for me... :boxed:

I really hope that people from MFC are going that would be so cool!! I can host anybody who wants to :bleh:

It's just horrible_I can't go as it's on a Monday !! :'(

It's just horrible_I can't go as it's on a Monday !! :'(

because you have to work? I'm supposed to be at uni too, but I'll skip it! just hope I'll have nothing important that day...

cath I'm gonna let you know as soon as i know if i'll come:biggrin2: I don't know yet how to explain that at home: oh yes, on monday i'm gonna skip school, to go to another country where I totally don't speak the language and to go to mika concert, and well yeah, on thuesday I will skip college as well to get back home and then go the gig in vorst nationaal :naughty:

I wonder, do you think the fnac stores will sell those tickets as well?