Katy Perry

Ioana

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She won't accept my friend request....wtf?

Bitch. :naughty:

hahahahaha:roftl::roftl:

i watched baby mamma last night in a drive in movie theater with my parents and sisters last night and there was a seen when the two main characters (tina fey and that other lady from mad tv) were in a car and finger tips was playing as the backround music it was supposed to be the car radio! I WAS LIKE OMFG THATS KATY PERRY!!!!!!!:shocked::punk::punk:

She won't accept my friend request....wtf?

Bitch. :naughty:

She wasn't online often lately... because my drawing is still the top comment.. meanwhile I wish it would go down.. because I've already got 5 request from strangers who asked me to draw them :shocked: I have like zero time for something like this :roftl:

She wasn't online often lately... because my drawing is still the top comment.. meanwhile I wish it would go down.. because I've already got 5 request from strangers who asked me to draw them :shocked: I have like zero time for something like this :roftl:

your drawing is just awesome ! but people are strange :roftl: :roftl:

she came back from the radio tour then it was holidays long week end in US... i guess she had a well deserved break !

i was surprised, mix 96 in montreal played one of her song yesterday! (i kissed a girl....) and they introduced her as a new artist and invited people to call in to say what they thought of the song. i was at work, but i turned the music up a bit to hear it, everyone looked at me kinda funny... could be because of my singing too :naughty::naughty:

I just saw it, amazingness! :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Can you draw me? :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I suppose, although if we're going to be picky I'd just go ahead and say I love her usage of the 40's/50's style.

well, it was not as much for you as for people who wouldn't know she did it totally on purpose and would find there a way/a reason to bring her down due to this use of Lolita :wink2: as for the story, the original Lolita is in B&W... i've never seen any coloured version of it... i didn't know there was one.

well, it was not as much for you as for people who wouldn't know she did it totally on purpose and would find there a way/a reason to bring her down due to this use of Lolita :wink2: as for the story, the original Lolita is in B&W... i've never seen any coloured version of it... i didn't know there was one.

Yeah, I haven't seen either versions, but I remember when the Jeremy Irons version came out in theaters.