Katy Perry

Ioana

E! channel is loving her right now, she was interviewed on The Daily 10 and they said she has the #2 song on iTunes with "I Kissed A Girl. They talked about her upcoming Warped tour she's doing with a few other bands, and clips they showed from it, glaringly obvious where she got her inspiration from *cough, Mika, cough* LOL!

She seems like such a fun person, and I loved how Cat, who was interviewing her, kept asking her which woman she would kiss, to which she answered Madonna, then later answered Angelina Jolie to the question which woman would she...

Finally Cat askeed again which woman would she kiss again and said "I'm expecting you to say me, you know that, right" (by the way Cat is happily married,ha ha), to which Katy replied "But my mothers standing over there", with a shocked look on her face, bless her.

Brilliant interview.

I think I need to start watching the E! Channel, I'm obviously missing out :bleh:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As it happens it was Sal Masakela, from the Daily 10 on E!, who interviewed Mika at the Grammys, and he reckoned he was one of the best dressed there.

I'm a big fan of Sal's, his dad is Hugh Masakela, world reknowned trumpet player.

I think they may be following the Warped tours progress, so there may be plenty of coverage of Katy.

I didn't see anybody post about Perez Hilton hosting Katy's record

release on Tuesday night -- he blogged about it here:

http://perezhilton.com/2008-06-18-one-of-the-boys

Loved the photos, especially this one:

81611538_10.jpg

dcdeb

Oh wow, thanks!

That top (corset? corsettish?) and skirt combo gives her an AMAZING hourglass figure! Exactly how a woman should look, none of this stick-thinness nonsense...

And the vibrant colours! great!

I quite like Katy, she seems normal and fresh.:thumb_yello:

Oh wow, thanks!

That top (corset? corsettish?) and skirt combo gives her an AMAZING hourglass figure! Exactly how a woman should look, none of this stick-thinness nonsense...

gaaah,she's gorgeous

and I love Perez's costume.

Oh wow, thanks!

Exactly :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Oh wow, thanks!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: the girl is not "normal" !! she's totally crazy ! :roftl: but that's what i love :bleh:

and btw rose, she said she's been working for 5 years on this album and most of her songs (INCLUDING "Simple" which people thought was about mika) were written before 2004... She only met him in 2006... about the style, all her shows from before mika look like the same craziness than what she's doing right now :wink2: such as making a show with BEACH theme where everyone has to come wearing something as if they were at the beach, including her band and herself...

I don't like the idea of there being any ONE way that women--or anyone else--should look, but if more people looked like Katy I wouldn't mind. :wink2:

And that girl has an hourglass figure in anything! She's got a tiny waist.

She's been all over the internet lately, too.

--Jack

I didn't see anybody post about Perez Hilton hosting Katy's record

release on Tuesday night -- he blogged about it here:

http://perezhilton.com/2008-06-18-one-of-the-boys

Loved the photos, especially this one:

81611538_10.jpg

dcdeb

I don't know how I should comment on that photo :fisch: But she looks really good in that outfit.. She always looks nice in everything basically. And Perez.. welll... :lmfao:

yeah:sad: any idea when Its gonna be over this side of the world??

Well Ingie said that Katy said that she'd work 'conquering' the rest of the world after her American tour.. so she probably won't release anything til after the summer. Although she did get mentioned by Lucio.. so if he played her songs on Capital that'd be great :fisch:

Well Ingie said that Katy said that she'd work 'conquering' the rest of the world after her American tour.. so she probably won't release anything til after the summer. Although she did get mentioned by Lucio.. so if he played her songs on Capital that'd be great :fisch:

after the Summer?!?!:shocked::crybaby:

I might just wait though, I've been buying way too many cds:blush-anim-cl:

just occurred to me- anybody over there want to trade a Katy C.D. for a BWO C.D.?:mf_rosetinted:

good idea, I like BWO, but don't have their cds, so I dunno, I'm sure someone would trade with you:wink2:

yeah I know :thumbdown: I don't want to have to wait til after the holidays to get her cd. I was going to get it when I go to america for the holidays, but doesn't look like I'm goin anymore. I think Amazon is the last choice I have without having to wait too long.

I'm sure you can splash out for one more :fisch:

yeah I know :thumbdown: I don't want to have to wait til after the holidays to get her cd. I was going to get it when I go to america for the holidays, but doesn't look like I'm goin anymore. I think Amazon is the last choice I have without having to wait too long.

I'm sure you can splash out for one more :fisch:

aw no, pity you can't go.:thumbdown: yeah Amazon might have to do...:fisch:

I'm so tempted to:naughty:, but really, I have to try and restrain myself or I'll be broke this Summer....but this is Katy Perry, she may be an exception:naughty:

Wellll.. If I were to find a BWO cd that could be a good idea :fisch:

good idea, I like BWO, but don't have their cds, so I dunno, I'm sure someone would trade with you:wink2:

Well if anybody finds a BWO album and wants Katy's, i'd be more than happy! just let me know.

aw no, pity you can't go.:thumbdown: yeah Amazon might have to do...

I'm so tempted to:naughty:, but really, I have to try and restrain myself or I'll be broke this Summer....but this is Katy Perry, she may be an exception:naughty:

She's definitely an exception :fisch: But no pressure :fisch: Just an extra £15-£20 to spend.. not that big a deal really :fisch:

Well if anybody finds a BWO album and wants Katy's, i'd be more than happy! just let me know.

I'll go to the shops tomorrow and see if they sell a BWO album, then I'll let you know :wink2: