Katy Perry

Ioana

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I heard her here on the radio the other day, and they said she's gonna be huge here!!:yay:

and I saw the I kissed a girl video on the Box yesterday!!:punk:

:yay:

Go Katy!!

She's def gonna be huge! Which is a good thing for her, but not so much for the fans :bleh:

What it's on the Box!!! Oooooh... I've got to start watching the music channels a bit more now then :bleh:

Okay, I have a question for you all...

I was thinking about getting Katy Perry's new album but wanted some opinions from those who have already purchased it.

Should I buy it? Should I not?

And any reasons why or why not..?

Thanks so much:wink2:

Okay, I have a question for you all...

I was thinking about getting Katy Perry's new album but wanted some opinions from those who have already purchased it.

Should I buy it? Should I not?

And any reasons why or why not..?

Thanks so much:wink2:

Well I guess you'll get a biased answer on the Katy Perry thread.. but I say buy it. But.. you can always listen to a few songs on youtube, and if you like them definitely buy the album :wink2: Although there are a few other good songs which aren't on the album.

Well I guess you'll get a biased answer on the Katy Perry thread.. but I say buy it. But.. you can always listen to a few songs on youtube, and if you like them definitely buy the album :wink2: Although there are a few other good songs which aren't on the album.

Oh...right oops hehe

Oh yeah...I should check out Youtube.

She's def gonna be huge! Which is a good thing for her, but not so much for the fans :bleh:

What it's on the Box!!! Oooooh... I've got to start watching the music channels a bit more now then :bleh:

yeah, she's been on the Box a few times now.

It was so cool, I saw top ten new videos yesterday or the day before, and I saw the new Alphabeat song, Katy Perry, and Sam Sparro in a row, then flicked and found Sara Bareilles.

then I realised they were all support acts for Mika!!:shocked: thats really cool I think:punk:

Its like your destined to success if you support Mika:naughty:

yeah, she's been on the Box a few times now.

It was so cool, I saw top ten new videos yesterday or the day before, and I saw the new Alphabeat song, Katy Perry, and Sam Sparro in a row, then flicked and found Sara Bareilles.

then I realised they were all support acts for Mika!!:shocked: thats really cool I think:punk:

Its like your destined to success if you support Mika:naughty:

I haven't watched music channels in a while so it was good to see her vid as soon as I put on the Box :bleh:

Hehe! He's a good luck charm :naughty:

Just thought I'd let you know, that Scott Mills on R1 has got I Kissed A Girl as his record of the week.

It was Scott that first played Relax on there, and he's got a good track record for picking new songs and making them huge successes, so Katy is onto a winner here.

Just thought I'd let you know, that Scott Mills on R1 has got I Kissed A Girl as his record of the week.

It was Scott that first played Relax on there, and he's got a good track record for picking new songs and making them huge successes, so Katy is onto a winner here.

She is sooo gonna make it ! I just lvoe her , just bought your Cd and im like WOW ! I love her lyrics and her messages anyone have a fave song of her ?

Oh definitely, all the DJs that have played her have said she'll be a huge success here, no doubt about it. I'm really happy for her.. but I really hope she does a small gig before she get's so famous *crosses fingers*