Katy Perry

Ioana

IMG_4183.jpg

hello

dear london people, please,

when there are articles about horses on free newspapers conserve some copies for italians fans and others foreigners :blush-anim-cl:

and it is obvious that when ther will be articles about horses in italians newspapers we will do the same service :naughty:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello

dear london people, please,

when there are articles about horses on free newspapers conserve some copies for italians fans and others foreigners :blush-anim-cl:

and it is obvious that when ther will be articles about horses in italians newspapers we will do the same service :naughty:

Horses :roftl:. I still have a cutout of one of the papers, only the horse page, so if you pm me your address I can send it to you?

oh thank you, dear friends :wub2:

it is not really necessary sending me

i can wait the 29 november :cool:

i run to buy for you some newspaper for an exange

do you prefere this one

http://cavallomagazine.quotidianonet.ilsole24ore.com/2008/05/27/90921-giugno_2008.shtml

or this one?

http://cavallomagazine.quotidianonet.ilsole24ore.com/2008/03/25/75001-aprile_2008.shtml

:biker:

oh thank you, dear friends :wub2:

it is not really necessary sending me

i can wait the 29 november :cool:

i run to buy for you some newspaper for an exange

do you prefere this one

http://cavallomagazine.quotidianonet.ilsole24ore.com/2008/05/27/90921-giugno_2008.shtml

or this one?

http://cavallomagazine.quotidianonet.ilsole24ore.com/2008/03/25/75001-aprile_2008.shtml

:biker:

:roftl::roftl::doh:

http://entertainment.aol.co.uk/katy-perrys-london-move/article/20080912020211160454585?country=uk

Katy Perry's London move

XSLT Feed Driven ImageKaty Perry is planning to buy a home in London. The American singer performed an intimate show at the Water Rats Theatre in Kings Cross, London, on Wednesday and told fans she has fallen in love with the city and wants to move to the UK capital. She said: "Thanks for popping my cork, London, it's been really messy! I love this city and I want to get a place here."

The 23-year-old singer has been at number one in the UK chart for five weeks with her single 'I Kissed A Girl', but performed to an intimate crowd of just 200 people at the venue.

Wearing a low-cut red top and tight black shorts, Katy thrilled the audience with a selection of tracks, but the biggest cheer of the night was reserved for her controversial smash hit single.

Recently, Katy's mother Mary Hudson - who is deeply religious - branded the song "shameful and disgusting" and admitted she strongly disagreed with her daughter's raunchy image.

Mary - who along with her husband Keith is a preacher in California - said: "I can't even listen to that song. The first time I heard it I was in total shock. It promotes homosexuality and its message is shameful and disgusting. When it comes on the radio I bow my head and pray.

"She is our daughter but we strongly disagree with how she is conducting herself and she knows how disappointed we are.

"The message she is promoting is about homosexuality, which the bible clearly states is a sin."

Last Updated: Saturday, 13 September 2008, 05:00 GMT

Seriously scary.

her parents never said that... they were at her performances at warped tour every time they could (around tha california area) and they're totally cool with her ! her grand mother is also cool with her :naughty: she was at her performance in vegas and they even have a photo where they're kissing each other on the mouth...

her parents never said that... they were at her performances at warped tour every time they could (around tha california area) and they're totally cool with her !

The article said it. Most of these can be taken with a pinch of salt. I imagine some journo asked her what she thought of London and she gave an off the cuff reply. Would be most surprised if she was moving here.

The article said it. Most of these can be taken with a pinch of salt. I imagine some journo asked her what she thought of London and she gave an off the cuff reply. Would be most surprised if she was moving here.

She said she wanted to move to London to the whole audience, but I don't think anyone took her that seriously, obviously these journos did just to write something :doh:

her parents never said that... they were at her performances at warped tour every time they could (around tha california area) and they're totally cool with her ! her grand mother is also cool with her :naughty: she was at her performance in vegas and they even have a photo where they're kissing each other on the mouth...

The interview she gave on a Toronto radio station some time back and I posted it here - she talks about her parents being Christian travelling ministers and how they react and support her. (Starts at about 2:39 in a 7 minute interview).

**choose "On-Demand" from the left hand side, then the "Roger Rick and Marilyn" tab on top, then "Roger, Rick and Marilyn -June 11, 2008" **

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1528840&postcount=612

Here's the review by the guy with the funny hair I mentioned earlier.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/reviews/katy-perry-water-rats-londonbrmadonna-wembley-stadium-london-929567.html

Katy Perry, Water Rats, London

Madonna, Wembley Stadium, London

As this year's controversialist sparked mayhem at a pub gig, across town the original material girl was sounding, dare we say it, old

By Simon Price

Sunday, 14 September 2008

As any progressive-minded linguist will agree, meaning follows usage, not the other way around.

For example, I'm old enough to remember even older people saying "Gay used to mean happy...", and always blithely dismissed their objections. But, for a number of years, American youth has been using "gay" to mean "lame" or "weak", drawing a direct connection between those qualities and homosexuality. I'm standing in the way of this tide with a big "No Pasaran" placard, blocking the path of its latest instigator, Katy Perry.

Perry is a 23-year-old from California whose parents were pastors, and whose first album at the age of 16 was a Christian gospel record. It's worth holding this in mind when pondering the intentions behind her breakthrough song, "UR So Gay". The clumsy chorus goes "You're so gay and you don't even like boys", so it isn't directly an attack on homosexuality – but it is certainly a rancid piece of work, reinforcing a conservative ideal of masculinity with its attack on an indie/emo guy whose sins include not eating meat, being pale and skinny, listening to Mozart and reading Hemingway and, lord help us, wearing make-up.

Perry is in the UK to honour a tiny pub gig that was presumably booked before she went mega. It's surely the first time a tour bus this big has been parked on Gray's Inn Road, and the local chav kids have gathered outside the Water Rats to peer at the live feed on the television monitor inside.

She works a crowd that's 50 per cent fan club, 50 per cent cynical hacks like me, conducting the overhead handclaps. Capitol have wheeled out the big guns to hone the commercial viability of Perry's sound, which mainly consists of mainstream pop-rock in a Pink meets Kelly Clarkson meets the Go-Go's vein.

Her worldwide smash hit "I Kissed a Girl" is the inevitable finale. One doesn't know whether to be insulted by the idea that girl-on-girl action is still considered shocking, or irritated by the spectacle of faux-lez girls who are just, to borrow a phrase from Culture Club, kissing to be clever. On the other hand, Perry is addressing a culture (Middle America) whose idea of a woman gone a little wild is Shania Twain wearing men's shirts, so even baby-steps have to be applauded.

It's the cause for mild mayhem tonight, and the TV camera is ripped from the ceiling midway through, meaning that the chavs' free show is over. They aren't missing much. Ultimately, Katy Perry is Sarah Silverman with a guitar around her neck: a purported controversialist who, at the end of the day, is merely doing the dirty work of the Right.

yeah, i know :thumb_yello: i was just precising that since their interview (which is actually an old one they quoted) things had been clarified and that it was bullsh*t :wink2:

The interview she gave on a Toronto radio station some time back and I posted it here - she talks about her parents being Christian travelling ministers and how they react and support her. (Starts at about 2:39 in a 7 minute interview).

**choose "On-Demand" from the left hand side, then the "Roger Rick and Marilyn" tab on top, then "Roger, Rick and Marilyn -June 11, 2008" **

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1528840&postcount=612

Here'a another way to hear it - just scroll down to "Katy Perry - June 11":

http://www.chumfm.com/podcast/mp3s/Interviews/interviews.xml

yeah, i know :thumb_yello: i was just precising that since their interview (which is actually an old one they quoted) things had been clarified and that it was bullsh*t :wink2:

Not that I care anyway. :naughty: Plenty of room in London for Katy and plenty of room in the world for her parents whatever their views.

Not that I care anyway. :naughty: Plenty of room in London for Katy and plenty of room in the world for her parents whatever their views.

clearly ! :lmao: but it's better if her parents (or anyone) are not being insulted for something they never said :fisch: hence my little clarification :naughty:

Ditto.

She also said she would make a t-shirt with all the recurrent questions :

Don't ask if i kissed a girl

My parents are cool

My Boyfriend is nice

I'm not a homophobic

:naughty:

:naughty::thumb_yello:

She also said she would make a t-shirt with all the recurrent questions :

Don't ask if i kissed a girl

My parents are cool

My Boyfriend is nice

I'm not a homophobic

:naughty:

Well I suppose it would save her getting into a Mika, I was born in Beruit in 1983 yaaaaaawn. :naughty: