• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:dance_man:

You tempted? :wink2:

:wink2: I would probably be, but I think that I will give it a miss. As much as I'd love to go to TO and meet you all (and see Katy) I will see her in London again in Feb, so I can't be jetsetting for the same thing.

I only do that sort of mad thing for Mika :mf_lustslow:

:wink2: I would probably be, but I think that I will give it a miss. As much as I'd love to go to TO and meet you all (and see Katy) I will see her in London again in Feb, so I can't be jetsetting for the same thing.

I only do that sort of mad thing for Mika :mf_lustslow:

Well hopefully by the time March rolls around Big M will have some plans so we can get on with organizing the MFC NA Bus Tour '09. :naughty:

Mika should start his own festival with all his friends/opening acts. Then we could see all of them at once. :naughty:

I'd DEFINITELY go to that!:thumb_yello:

Katy would have to be second on the bill.

I'm glad we got taken through randomly before the rest of the people.... Iwonder if she actually signed for everyone?

Yeah exactly, we could have been there for hours. Hmm, probably, it'd be way harsh to just not let some people get an autograph but then again wouldn't be so surprised.

I'm glad we got taken through randomly before the rest of the people.... Iwonder if she actually signed for everyone?

yeah that was so unexpected :naughty: mm.. maybe she just wrote her name in the end without messages.. I don't know..glad we had the chance to "talk" with her :blush-anim-cl:

That's absolutely genious, it was my favourite dress on the EMA's:wub2:

Yeah, that was the one I was most fond of as well!!! :thumb_yello:

yeah that was so unexpected :naughty: mm.. maybe she just wrote her name in the end without messages.. I don't know..glad we had the chance to "talk" with her :blush-anim-cl:

So what did you tell her?