my mum wants to know.........

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What does back to front mean?

like for example, you're supposed to wear watches on your left, but Mika and I wear ours on our right.

I'm also a very strange person when it comes to knives and forks...im possibly one of the most back to front people you could ever meet LOL

like for example, you're supposed to wear watches on your left, but Mika and I wear ours on our right.

I'm also a very strange person when it comes to knives and forks...im possibly one of the most back to front people you could ever meet LOL

Oh ok haha. You're supposed to wear you watch on the opposite hand you write with right?

I'm ambidextrious...I think. haha. I only use my left hand when I need to hold things like pencils, utensils, toothbrushes, etc. I use my right hand a lot more I think like when I play the piano. My left hand doesn't feel comfortable playing, but my right hand is....its weird. I sort of hate it, because whenever I want to play Pac Man or something in an arcade, I never know which hand to use.

Oh ok haha. You're supposed to wear you watch on the opposite hand you write with right?

I'm ambidextrious...I think. haha. I only use my left hand when I need to hold things like pencils, utensils, toothbrushes, etc. I use my right hand a lot more I think like when I play the piano. My left hand doesn't feel comfortable playing, but my right hand is....its weird. I sort of hate it, because whenever I want to play Pac Man or something in an arcade, I never know which hand to use.

lmao! no, ur just supposed to wear your watch on your left...i dna why O.o

i'm ambidextrous with knives and forks. rofl!

let me explain...

you're supposed to hold your fork in your left while you're supposed to hold your knife in your right.

well, i eat weirdly anyway...if say, im having a roast dinner, i'll eat everything one at a time. i dont shove carrots, stuffing, meat etc on my fork and gobble it up...i'll eat everything section by section. i dont know why. This time, I hold my fork in my right.

when i cut, i do it how i'm supposed to, except sometimes i'll switch hands after i've cut something and eat what i've cut in my right hand...sometimes i dont...

lol im very strange :mf_rosetinted:

let me explain...

you're supposed to hold your fork in your left while you're supposed to hold your knife in your right.

well, i eat weirdly anyway...if say, im having a roast dinner, i'll eat everything one at a time. i dont shove carrots, stuffing, meat etc on my fork and gobble it up...i'll eat everything section by section. i dont know why. This time, I hold my fork in my right.

when i cut, i do it how i'm supposed to, except sometimes i'll switch hands after i've cut something and eat what i've cut in my right hand...sometimes i dont...

Then I guess I'm wearing all of my bracelets and watch on the wrong hand haha...woops.

Ok that is a little bit strange haha

I'm also right handed for most things, but have always worn my watch on my right hand, and so certain things with my left..

I suppose that perhaps few people are 100 % right or left handed?

Sara.

:boxed:

let me explain...

:shocked: I do the exact same thing!

Eating in sections...I always eat everything one at a time, starting with the side dishes and ending with the meat.

I wear my watch on my left arm, though, but I wear bracelets on my right.

Oh, I'm very happy to hear this! I'm right-handed, and I've been told I'm doing it "wrong" by wearing my watch on my right wrist. It's good to know that not only am I not alone in this, but also that I am in the esteemed company of Mika himself. :)

I've never understood why other people consider it better to have their watches on their left wrists, anyway. If I have my watch on my right wrist, it means it's right there in my field of view when I am writing, so that I don't need to raise my left hand as well, just to see what the time is. See? It's much more efficient!

hmmaahhahahahhaha

i did not know that...

I'm right handed, but "back to front" or whatever its called...

I wear all bracelets and watches and jewlery on my right hand/wrist/fingers.

haha

I am left handed, but does the "rule" of wearing a watch on the left apply to both righties and lefties? Cuz i have to wear a watch on my left arm. And i can only hold a fork in my right hand, spoon in my left, knife in my left. Also glad to know im not the only person to eat in sections! I can not start one thing with out finishing it! I write on a chalkboard with my right hand, i dont know why.

yeah so you dont smudge or it makes it more comfortable... idk i used to wear my watch and on right an dim right handed, but then one day i tried my left and its been that way ever since

im 1 of the gifted lefties! haha! i get to use lefty scissors! im specialer than u!(IF THATS A WORD LOL!) sorry i feel a tiny bit hyper!:roftl::naughty::thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl::biggrin2:

MEEEEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOOOOO! if i use right-handed scissors i cant cut straight and whatever in doing gets all messed up, so i HAVE TO use leftie scissors

ambidextrous means your hands are equally strong. even if you do everything with your left hand but write with your right, you're still right-handed because you can't write with your left equally well. just because you're right/left handed doesn't mean your other paw is useless! otherwise we'd all be ambidextrous :naughty:

I'm a lefty. :biggrin2: so if mika is looking for lefty babies.... :wink2: