Stories About Meeting Mika

xmusicfreakx

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For me .. standing at the top of a street in Birmingham and seeing him walk up was very cool , he stopped and signed lots of things , then we asked for a photograph of only the MFC people , we all gathered round and I said everyone say cheese .. Mika so NO everyone say ..PO TA TOE , he said it so cool , every photograph taken now say PO TA TOE:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

For me .. standing at the top of a street in Birmingham and seeing him walk up was very cool , he stopped and signed lots of things , then we asked for a photograph of only the MFC people , we all gathered round and I said everyone say cheese .. Mika so NO everyone say ..PO TA TOE , he said it so cool , every photograph taken now say PO TA TOE:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Awwwww!!

Now I'M going to say "PO TA TOE!" everytime i take a picture!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

LOL

Everyone will probably like" umm..it's "cheese" not "po ta toe" and i'll start an argument. :naughty:

Oh my god thats amazing! hahaha Oh Mika...