Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well......i started to read twilight [accidently] and i can't stop......but the problem is there is only one book between me and my sister:shocked: so she brings it to school, and i count down the minutes until she comes home:boing: [28:kachinga:]

looking at the pic of the Edward for the movie....he looks exactlllyyy as i pictured him!

but i must stay off this thread because i'm afraid i might find out too much info before i finish the series:bleh:

rob was asked about the russell brand interuption..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuLLao9zsgk

on the drunk scale, he's a 10. :naughty:

I was wondering when someone would ask him about that. :naughty: I'd say he's pretty drunk. Anyway that's what I figured he'd say. I say as long as he didn't care, then why should anyone else? However, I must admit every time I watch it, I start to laugh so hard. Don't know why. It just cracks me up. I can't believe some people are/were really that mad. He got out, "Please wel-" and all we missed was, "-come Paramore."

Edit: This girl is hilarious. She gets so mad about things. She also has a video where she defends Breaking Dawn.

I was wondering when someone would ask him about that. :naughty: I'd say he's pretty drunk. Anyway that's what I figured he'd say. I say as long as he didn't care, then why should anyone else? However, I must admit every time I watch it, I start to laugh so hard. Don't know why. It just cracks me up. I can't believe some people are/were really that mad. He got out, "Please wel-" and all we missed was, "-come Paramore."

Edit: This girl is hilarious. She gets so mad about things. She also has a video where she defends Breaking Dawn.

Love the video.

Cool! Go you! My order of favourites probably goes:

Twilight

New Moon

Eclipse

Breaking Dawn

Funny that actually!! In my opinion the books get worse as they go along. But none of them are shockingly bad. IN fact up til Eclipse they're all amazing! Its just Breaking Dawn that had all the controversy I think....and I dont think tis that bad...but I can see where some people are coming from with their criticisms, but I dont think I can say much more without giving it away!!

I love them so far and can't imagine any of them being bad.

Cool! Go you! My order of favourites probably goes:

Twilight

New Moon

Eclipse

Breaking Dawn

Funny that actually!! In my opinion the books get worse as they go along. But none of them are shockingly bad. IN fact up til Eclipse they're all amazing! Its just Breaking Dawn that had all the controversy I think....and I dont think tis that bad...but I can see where some people are coming from with their criticisms, but I dont think I can say much more without giving it away!!

My list is:

1.Midnight Sun

2.Twilight

3.Eclipse

4.New Moon

5.Breaking Dawn

Now all she has to do is finish it :sneaky2:

about rupert grint reading twilight:

"Interrupted by his phone ringing, Rupert quickly answered it as we waited around. After replying to the text message, we found out that Rupert recently lost a bet to actor Robert Pattinson, who was once part of the Harry Potter cast in a previous film, and insisted that Rupert read the bestselling book. Rupert is now "stuck reading 'Twilight'" and that Rob was just texting him to see how far along he was getting.

Rupert admitted he had only read the first five chapters of the bestselling book and we just informed him that there were three more books in the series. "No, really, are you serious? I thought there was just this one book?" Only now realizing he has to read three more, Rupert took his phone out and sent another message to Rob. By the looks of things, we can bet it wasn't a very pleasant message"

oh jeez. i can just imagine rob texting:

'omg ruppy. did u get 2 tha prom seen yet? lulz!'