Twilight Thread!!!!!

Haha, that was funny. I just don't understand why Edward was a girl.

me either :naughty:and i don't get why he was british

I was expecting that a little bit :naughty:

People seriously hate Russell now :boxed: Though I can understand why Robert fans would be annoyed.. but surely it's not a basis for Russell to die :shocked: though I thought what he said was funny

Anyway that's not what I came here to say :naughty:

Feel free to throw me out if I'm being too fangirlish cos I still haven't even read twilight even though I mean to and Vanessa has been telling me to do so for about 10 years now :blush-anim-cl: I think I might just wait and see the film first now.. or do ye think I should still read the book first?

i don't hate him, per se. but i think it was rude to interrupt.

he's funny sometimes.

you should read the book first. just in case you hate the movie :naughty:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be hating Russell for this.

You should read the book. I loved it. I just hope the film will be just as great.

Yeah actual hatred is going a bit too far I think, it was an accident I'm sure though like I said I understand if people are annoyed..

Actually I have nothing much to do for the next week so I might buy the book this weekend and read it before college gets started :mf_lustslow:

Oh wait, is there more than one book though?

me either :naughty:and i don't get why he was british

i don't hate him, per se. but i think it was rude to interrupt.

he's funny sometimes.

you should read the book first. just in case you hate the movie :naughty:

:naughty:

I think I really will like it, it sounds like it's right up my street! I think it would be hard to hate the movie if Robert's in it though :naughty: Gosh he is such a sweetheart :wub2:

Yeah actual hatred is going a bit too far I think, it was an accident I'm sure though like I said I understand if people are annoyed..

Actually I have nothing much to do for the next week so I might buy the book this weekend and read it before college gets started :mf_lustslow:

Oh wait, is there more than one book though?

There is four altogether.

The first one is called Twilight. Then there is New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. I'm in the middle of the 4th one.

Oh cool :thumb_yello: I'll look out for it tomorrow so!

Ooh oooh, Robert is a Taurus, like me :blush-anim-cl: This makes me happy for some reason :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

There was a clue on Jeopardy about Twilight the other day. It was an easy one. It was something like this:

"The best-selling book, Twilight, written by Stephenie Meyer, centers around Isabella Swan who falls in love with one of these blood-sucking creatures."

Then I screamed, "What is a Vampire!"

It was kinda of weird to see Isabella and not just Bella. Does anyone else thing of Elizabeth Swan from Pirates of the Caribbean when they hear that name?