Twilight Thread!!!!!

i'm planning to see it at midnight on thursday. i'm really wondering if i should get advanced tickets :blink:

i'll probably just order tickets earlier in the day.

i thought it was 2 weeks away, it seems longer when you say it like that. then i was on the phone with my friend she says "ok, so next thursday...." and i was like "HOLD UP!!!" :naughty: it really caught me offgaurd.

yeahh order them early in the day, im sure there will be plenty left... i only got them yesterday cause i dont have the time this weekend or next week to go buy them ... and i dont have a credit card to do it online.

and omfg! i know! its really really soon. im used to saying two weeks too XD

any new growing up cullen? lol im gonna go check.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeahh order them early in the day, im sure there will be plenty left... i only got them yesterday cause i dont have the time this weekend or next week to go buy them ... and i dont have a credit card to do it online.

and omfg! i know! its really really soon. im used to saying two weeks too XD

any new growing up cullen? lol im gonna go check.

good, i'm not worried then :naughty:

not that i know of :thumbdown:

i see their icons on LJ all the time and i just laugh.

i've just finished catching up with all the twilight news. :shocked:

has anyone scene all of this behind the scenes footage?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zuw89SZrFqw

wow that didnt give away anything

IT WAS LIKE THE WHOLE FREAKIN' MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH:roftl::roftl::roftl:

omg i am officially sooo pissed off right now!!! 2 of my friends this past weekend went to the movie theater to see secret life of bees and when they went one of them saw some one she knew that worked there and he told her that they got the twilight film that day and said that they can see it in a private screening thingy SO THEY ALREADY GOT TO SEE IT THIS PAST WEEKEND!!!!!!!:shocked::shocked::shocked:

IT WAS LIKE THE WHOLE FREAKIN' MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH:roftl::roftl::roftl:

omg i am officially sooo pissed off right now!!! 2 of my friends this past weekend went to the movie theater to see secret life of bees and when they went one of them saw some one she knew that worked there and he told her that they got the twilight film that day and said that they can see it in a private screening thingy SO THEY ALREADY GOT TO SEE IT THIS PAST WEEKEND!!!!!!!:shocked::shocked::shocked:

not fair!!!

and they didn't bring a video camera????~?:shocked:

and they didn't bring a video camera????~?:shocked:

hahaha no they didnt even know they were gonna see it lol! i was soo annoyed cuz one of them didnt even read twilight!!!!!:shocked: she didnt deserve it lol!

i am sure if i ask my dad to get the movie he could lol! he always has his ways:naughty:

I found out something very very cool!

Rpattz is going to be in Oz in December, and should be at the twilight convention with Ashley and Kellan!

I wish I was going to the convention now... but I'm already going to the Kooks and to GC in January so I won't be able to afford it!

I found out something very very cool!

Rpattz is going to be in Oz in December, and should be at the twilight convention with Ashley and Kellan!

I wish I was going to the convention now... but I'm already going to the Kooks and to GC in January so I won't be able to afford it!

aw man! sorry but i would choose the Kooks over Rpattz :o i love rpattz ... but the kooks i LOVE

ahahah .

Edited by ohwowitsnicka

A Which Twilight novel character are you Quiz

You're Bella Swan - You are intelligent and kind but not quite sure what you want out of life yet. You have a feeling there's something more out there for you. You're attracted to those who are real and avoid the fake. Sometimes you're a bit accident prone, but your true friends will always be loyal to you and come to your aid when you need it.

ouch!that's not fair :shocked:

i want to see it NOWWWWW :naughty::naughty: