Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. i'm kind of waiting for it too. :blush-anim-cl: it's gonna be so awkward to read...

if i ever meet stephanie meyer, i'd ask all those gross questions about her vampires.

She won't make it awkward. I doubt she'll go into detail (:sneaky2::lmao:). I'm sure it will be pretty quick (in writing) but she'll put it just to satisfy the fans :naughty:

me neither.... i just wanna know so badly what the fluck happens! I want to know Charlie and Renee's reactions to the engagement, I want to know if Jacob ever comes back, I want to know if Bella and Edward actually do get married, I want to know .... everything. This series has to go on forever!! But sadly it won't.

me neither.... i just wanna know so badly what the fluck happens! I want to know Charlie and Renee's reactions to the engagement, I want to know if Jacob ever comes back, I want to know if Bella and Edward actually do get married, I want to know .... everything. This series has to go on forever!! But sadly it won't.

Well she said it was the last one for now. There's still hope!!

there should be 5 books. who has 4 books in a series?!

i'm going to have to be stingy, and read only 50 pages at a time...to make it last longer. but i KNOW i'm going to end up reading the whole thing in one day. :thumbdown:

Well she said it was the last one for now. There's still hope!!

Yeahhhhhhh I sure hope so! :biggrin2: Well, actually she said its the last one in Bella's point of view .. But I really like reading it from Bella's perspective, and it would be weird not knowing what Bella is thinking and stuff. I don't know how to explain myself.. Hahah yeah I understand myself lol.

I know! I can't keep reading Twilight and Eclipse over and over :blush-anim-cl::naughty: (screw New Moon haha)

i'm re-re-re-re-re-reading twilight right now, and just reading in between classes, and to and from school, i'm almost done....next comes eclipse....again. i'm not tired of it, cause i find new things all the time and underlining them.

Yeahhhhhhh I sure hope so! :biggrin2: Well, actually she said its the last one in Bella's point of view .. But I really like reading it from Bella's perspective, and it would be weird not knowing what Bella is thinking and stuff. I don't know how to explain myself.. Hahah yeah I understand myself lol.

Oh yeha, that's what she said haha, my bad. I don't care whose perspective it's from, just write another one! haha

there should be 5 books. who has 4 books in a series?!

i'm going to have to be stingy, and read only 50 pages at a time...to make it last longer. but i KNOW i'm going to end up reading the whole thing in one day. :thumbdown:

Yeah, I wanna read like one chapter a day, but like you said, I'll probably end up finishing it in one night...

GOODNESS, why is it coming out in August?! That's too long from now!

i'm re-re-re-re-re-reading twilight right now, and just reading in between classes, and to and from school, i'm almost done....next comes eclipse....again. i'm not tired of it, cause i find new things all the time and underlining them.

Glad I'm not the only one :naughty: My sister gets mad when she sees me reading them over and over. Too bad for her :bleh:

Oh yeha, that's what she said haha, my bad. I don't care whose perspective it's from, just write another one! haha

Well, wait it depends. Would it be new material? Or just Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn from the others' POV? I think I would much rather new material, but I guess reading the other books from the other characters' POVs would be interesting too!

Well, wait it depends. Would it be new material? Or just Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn from the others' POV? I think I would much rather new material, but I guess reading the other books from the other characters' POVs would be interesting too!

I'd want new material from Edward's point of view or something

Glad I'm not the only one :naughty: My sister gets mad when she sees me reading them over and over. Too bad for her :bleh:

Hahahahah, my book probably looks like Bella's copy of Wuthering Heights. That's the book she's reading all the time right? LOL I'm not thinking straight right now, cause I'm on here and doing my history homework at the same time.

same here. everytime my little brother comes to talk to me, i'm always reading eclipse, or twilight. by the time "breaking dawn" comes out, i'll have it memorized. and when i see the movie, i'll speak the lines with the characters lol.

well, she's written the first chapter of "midnight sun" (from edwards POV)

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/midnightsun_chapter1.pdf

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/otherprojects_midnightsun.html

i can't wait for more!!!

same here. everytime my little brother comes to talk to me, i'm always reading eclipse, or twilight. by the time "breaking dawn" comes out, i'll have it memorized. and when i see the movie, i'll speak the lines with the characters lol.

i can't wait for more!!!

I know me too! :naughty:

Oh yeah I read the chapter... I want more!

i can't wait for more!!!

Yeah I saw that already, but thank you anyway! I want to read more so badly. Is she going to be releasing it though?? I'm so confused, some places I read no, some places I read yes.. What's the deal? :naughty:

Yeah I saw that already, but thank you anyway! I want to read more so badly. Is she going to be releasing it though?? I'm so confused, some places I read no, some places I read yes.. What's the deal? :naughty:

I thought she was......she better

i actually heard a couple months ago that it was going to be released this spring....but i doubt it...i'd expect it at the end of this year, or sometime next year.