Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only seen it once

Ohh, it's such a sad show but I watch it from time to time. The last episode I saw was devastating, it was like 1AM on a school night and I was crying like crazy in my bed watching tv... Gahhh. Anyway, that was off topic :biggrin2:

i believe so lol.

so for the next book....they will announce their engagement, get married, get it on, change bella, something with the volturi, and something with jacob.

OOOH! you know what would be good?! if jacob find the girl he's imprinted to!!! and moves far away.

haha, i agree with your predictions! I take it you're not a jacob fan? I really love them both in different way i can't decide between them but i know bella HAS o be with edward, so i guess all i can hope for is to make sure Jacob is happy!sorry it took me forever and a day to reply...;P I gotta go sleep for a bit! g'night!

haha, i agree with your predictions! I take it you're not a jacob fan? I really love them both in different way i can't decide between them but i know bella HAS o be with edward, so i guess all i can hope for is to make sure Jacob is happy!sorry it took me forever and a day to reply...;P I gotta go sleep for a bit! g'night!

i'm definitley not a jacob fan. ew. i mean, i liked him in "new moon", but he knows edward is bella's soulmate, yet he keeps pushing her. AND he knows he's imprinted on someone, so being with bella would waste both their time, cause they would inevidably break up.

i'm definitley not a jacob fan. ew. i mean, i liked him in "new moon", but he knows edward is bella's soulmate, yet he keeps pushing her. AND he knows he's imprinted on someone, so being with bella would waste both their time, cause they would inevidably break up.

ah yeah, but he's hot and the wolf thing is pretty cool lol I still have to go with Edward though