Twilight Thread!!!!!

THIS IS A REALLY GREAT DAY FOR NEWS AND PICS!!!

FROM THE TWILIGHT MOMs:

"Ok, so we've given you lots of pictures of the sets after the shoot. Well today I was actually at the shoot. I can't tell you how we were able to watch (no one else except students and extras were allowed) but we did. Today they shot stuff in the parking lot of what will be Forks High School. They mainly worked on the crash, where Tyler's truck almost crushes Bella.

When we got there all the Cullens were leaning against their cars talking in the parking lot. They did this particular scene with about 6 takes. During a break in shooting, Jackson came over to us and was taking a little smoke break. We happened to be standing in the closest smoking area (lucky us). He was really nice and asked us if we minded if he smoked. I got to see his amber contact/eyes up close. He looked amazing. Soon after that, the beautiful Nikki Reed came over to uh, take a break. She stood right next to us and talked with us about how incredibly cold it was outside. She was very sweet and friendly.

Every one on the set is awesome. Really they seem like they have a great time joking around with each other and laughing. I even saw Kellan and Jackson doing a little Irish jig in front of the Cullen cars.

The weather was very "Forksish" to say the least. It was very cold with icy wind and a lovely drizzle most of the day. So all the actors were freezing. The vamps don't get to have warm coats so they had to freeze during the shoots and try to warm up in between (I heard Kellan teasing Nikki that the inside of the Jeep was nice and warm as she froze inside her car).

So, at one time or another we were within inches of all the actors except Ashley. We did not approach them except when they talked to us, but really they were all very nice and like I said really seem to enjoy working together.

The next scene they shot was Robert running right toward us. There is supposed to be a screech of tires and then he sprints. Kellan was really giving him a bad time telling him he needs to run faster (joking of course). I wanted to hold out my arms and somehow get a picture so it would look like he was running toward me, but that didn't happen (dang).

Next they shot Bella walking toward her truck and putting her backpack on the hood of her truck. Yeah, most of this would be really boring to anyone else because they do each shot 6-10 times, but to me, it was the greatest thing ever.

Next they shot a scene were Edward throws Bella to the ground to save her from being crushed. This one was kind of fun to watch. He throws his arm out at the end, to stop the van (of course there was no van at this point). I saw Rob's underpants too, he had on light blue boxers, so we now have the answer to one more of life's mysteries.

Last scene we saw was Bella down on the ground and Edward checking that she is ok, then he leaps over the back of her truck and out of sight, leaving the scene. Then Jessica, Angela, Mike and a bunch of other students rush over to make sure she is ok. Someone yells "did anyone see what happened?"

At this point we have kind of been asked not to post a bunch of pictures about this. We are not here to spoil the movie for anyone. We are just having fun and we like to show all of you some of the cool stuff we have been fortunate enough to see or find. We don't want to hurt the movie at all so we kind of have to watch what we post, we want them to like us and not think of us as nuisances. Remember we can show you all kinds of stuff, but it will be so different when it is all brought together on the big screen, I don't think we can ever take away from the excitement of that.

Bella leaning against her truck. Her stunt double is to the left in the blue jacket.

love.jpg

Rob joking around with his photo double

love2.jpg

Rob enjoying Kellan and Jackson's antics

love3.jpg

Edward Cullen at his finest

love4.jpg

Cullen boys goofing around

love5.jpg

The Cullens hanging out at their cars

new1-1.jpg

Cullen Chickas

new2-1.jpg

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hang on to your hats girls....

VIDEOS of the car accident scene! that's rob jumping over the truck!!

http://youtube.com/user/twilightvinculum

from the same people, pics from the set.

http://www.twilightvinculum.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=13

more, even better, pictures from the twilight moms

http://www.robert-pattinson.co.uk/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=150

rob looks so happy. :wub2:

hang on to your hats girls....

VIDEOS of the car accident scene! that's rob jumping over the truck!!

http://youtube.com/user/twilightvinculum

from the same people, pics from the set.

http://www.twilightvinculum.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=13

more, even better, pictures from the twilight moms

http://www.robert-pattinson.co.uk/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=150

rob looks so happy. :wub2:

Oooh thanks! :flowers2:

What is up with Jasper and Alice's hair? :blink:

Oooh thanks! :flowers2:

What is up with Jasper and Alice's hair? :blink:

i have nooo idea. i don't like jasper's hair much, it's too puffy. (don't hate me megan!) i can't picture jasper at all...he's the only character that i can't imagine. byt i do like jackson rathbone.

i like the length of alice's hair. it's what i pictured...just blacker.

i have nooo idea. i don't like jasper's hair much, it's too puffy. (don't hate me megan!) i can't picture jasper at all...he's the only character that i can't imagine. byt i do like jackson rathbone.

i like the length of alice's hair. it's what i pictured...just blacker.

Yeah same here

what would I do without you? thanks! :biggrin2:

I'm starting to love him as Edward:wub2: haha

WAWAWEEWA. I saw some of those pics but not all of them, THANK YOU I LOVE YOU!

i know, i'm a savior. :harp:

Ahh! this is not helping me be patient! i'm so excited now! ahhh movie movie movie!:roftl::biggrin2:

i read that there could be a teaser trailer as early as MAY!!!! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

MAY!!!??? OI!!! Thats amazing! wow! thats really fast!

they're moving fast with this movie! as far as i know, they've shot the ballet studio, school shots, the accident scene....the school shots alone are a big part of the film. if they hope (and they better :sneaky2: )to release the film in december, they should be finished by june.

they'll put a few clips together with some music, and that's the trailer. i cannot wait!

and on one of the twilight forums, someone brought up a good point. since "breaking dawn" is being released before "twilight" the movie, and edward and bella don't end up together....would it ruin the movie?

i don't think it will for me...

they're moving fast with this movie! as far as i know, they've shot the ballet studio, school shots, the accident scene....the school shots alone are a big part of the film. if they hope (and they better :sneaky: )to release the film in december, they should be finished by june.

they'll put a few clips together with some music, and that's the trailer. i cannot wait!

and on one of the twilight forums, someone brought up a good point. since "breaking dawn" is being released before "twilight" the movie, and edward and bella don't end up together....would it ruin the movie?

Psh, they should release before december...But yea! wow from the shots i have seen, they are moving quickly!!!! I reeeealy hope it's good!

honestly? i think they'll end up together lol. If they don't Stephanie is going to need to hide from the mobs of angry fans from coming after her.

they're moving fast with this movie! as far as i know, they've shot the ballet studio, school shots, the accident scene....the school shots alone are a big part of the film. if they hope (and they better :sneaky2: )to release the film in december, they should be finished by june.

they don't end up together?

Psh, they should release before december...But yea! wow from the shots i have seen, they are moving quickly!!!! I reeeealy hope it's good!

honestly? i think they'll end up together lol. If they don't Stephanie is going to need to hide from the mobs of angry fans from coming after her.

i hope so too!!! i have a mini-theory....i was thinking, what if there's another girl that sparks edwards interest...because she also is his brand of heroine?

they don't end up together?

sorry, i meant to say if

i hope so too!!! i have a mini-theory....i was thinking, what if there's another girl that sparks edwards interest...because she also is his brand of heroine?

sorry, i meant to say if

Oh haa, Phew! I'm sure they will end up together. That would be cruel is Stephanie ended the series with the apart. haha

nonononono, no way. can't happen. impossible. then the last 3 books would mean nothing then. pshhhh NO I REFUSE!!!! NONO. edward is TOOOOOOO amazing to leave bella nonononono.:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

ahhhhhh. no.

i do believe you've struck a chord lol.

nonononono, no way. can't happen. impossible. then the last 3 books would mean nothing then. pshhhh NO I REFUSE!!!! NONO. edward is TOOOOOOO amazing to leave bella nonononono.:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

ahhhhhh. no.

i do believe you've struck a chord lol.

i believe so lol.

so for the next book....they will announce their engagement, get married, get it on, change bella, something with the volturi, and something with jacob.

OOOH! you know what would be good?! if jacob find the girl he's imprinted to!!! and moves far away.

i believe so lol.

so for the next book....they will announce their engagement, get married, get it on, change bella, something with the volturi, and something with jacob.

OOOH! you know what would be good?! if jacob find the girl he's imprinted to!!! and moves far away.

"get it on"

:lmao:

They better!I've been waiting for them too :das: I'm such a freak haha

Yes, Jacob needs to go.