Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I KNOW! But the trailer is coming in may apparently!!! Im gonna re-watch it over and over and over again, hahah.

i can't wait for may!!! or until more pics come out. at twilightmoms.com, they have some big news soming out monday morning....i wonder what it could be!

i think i'm going to re-read new moon....maybe. usually i read the first few, and the last chapters.

i can't wait for may!!! or until more pics come out. at twilightmoms.com, they have some big news soming out monday morning....i wonder what it could be!

i think i'm going to re-read new moon....maybe. usually i read the first few, and the last chapters.

Oooh well keep us updated :naughty:

I might too.......

i know me too hahaha:lmao:

LOL, it's so true though.

I can't wait for Monday either!!! 9AM Pacific, what is that Eastern time? Rob DOES get better looking everyday.

sorry, it's just that you look younger haha. No, I'm not in college:naughty:

thanks, i guess :naughty: . i was at a gay candy/ gag store yesterday, and i was looking in a corner with a james dean lunch box....and some sex toys, and pictures of...ehm...things, and the owner said "you shouldn't be looking over there!" and i asked why, and he asked how old i was, i told him 19, and he said "OMG! i thought you were 12!". i was like....thanks.

thanks, i guess :naughty: . i was at a gay candy/ gag store yesterday, and i was looking in a corner with a james dean lunch box....and some sex toys, and pictures of...ehm...things, and the owner said "you shouldn't be looking over there!" and i asked why, and he asked how old i was, i told him 19, and he said "OMG! i thought you were 12!". i was like....thanks.

:lmfao:

haahahah

Well you'll be glad when you're 60 and you look 30 :wink2: