OMM!! he did what????

add me pleaze! it's a very good idea! the last boo for me was gossip girl by Cecily von Ziegesar!! do anybody know?

yup, your added!!:punk:

people say great! but i said' date=' i never seen him in my country:thumbdown:[/quote']

sorry, i can be stupid sometimes:bleh:

I'd love to be added! I am a bookworm indeed! :punk:

your on too!!:thumb_yello:

• 4 years later...
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll join!

My favourite books are Knife of Never Letting Go, Maximum Ride series, wolf brother, the curious incident of the dog in the night time, Chocolat and Blue-eyed-Boy. At the moment I'm working my way through the Sherlock Holmes series.

tumblr_lplc90IE9L1r1nbx4o1_400.jpg

I can vouch for:

'the curious incident of the dog in the night time'

FROM a review blog:

"This is a book that is worth the read. It’s a little difficult to stick with at first because the narrative is from the perspective of Christopher, a child with autism, but after the first bit you’ll be completely used to it. Other than that little bump its a worthwhile read. It’s all about Christopher who

is accused of killing his neighbors dog and now wrongfully accused he goes in search of the real killer but the questions he asks might just lead him not only to the killer but to the reason for his parent’s divorce. Christopher is a great character he is honest, glaringly blunt, intelligent and funny without trying. It was a pleasure reading this novel and the plot (which I won’t spoil for you) is great, I never could have guessed who the killer was until Christopher found out himself."

Edited by A. Clay