OMM!! he did what????

I will have to check that one out then. Thanks for the recommendation:thumb_yello:

You really should, Jostein Gaarder used to teach Philosophy, so his books mainly centre around that, and Sophie's World is no exception. It's honestly one of the best books I've ever read, it really is incredible.

The plotline is amazing, and there's a twist which really does hit you quite hard...it's a bit difficult to understand in some places, but once you've gotten through the insanity of trying to figure it all out, it'll defo be a fave of yours.

...I hope!

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:biggrin2: This is a simple book, see you in timboektoe, from I think around 200 pages. Not a lot to read, huh? Very simple (actually i'm a bit too old for this book, but okay :naughty:

The parents from Isa and Kars buyed a camping in France. Isa and Kars don't like it: now they go to live in France! How do they can see the friends from Holland, and Justin? (Isa has a crush on that guy) When they are going to the site of that camping, Isa and Kars are scared. Do they gonna live there?? From the protest they called it Timboektoe. ;D So i'm very very very very bad in english so it's difficult for me to translate.. i hope you understand..

:biggrin2: This is a simple book, see you in timboektoe, from I think around 200 pages. Not a lot to read, huh? Very simple (actually i'm a bit too old for this book, but okay :naughty:

The parents from Isa and Kars buyed a camping in France. Isa and Kars don't like it: now they go to live in France! How do they can see the friends from Holland, and with Justin? (Isa has a crush on that guy) When they are going to the site of that camping, Isa and Kars are scared. Do they gonna live there?? From the protest they called it Timboektoe. ;D So i'm very very very very bad in english so it's difficult for me to translate.. i hope you understand..

celestee, that was great!!!

• 2 weeks later...

The parents from Isa and Kars buyed a camping in France. Isa and Kars don't like it: now they go to live in France! How do they can see the friends from Holland, and Justin? (Isa has a crush on that guy) When they are going to the site of that camping, Isa and Kars are scared. Do they gonna live there?? From the protest they called it Timboektoe. ;D So i'm very very very very bad in english so it's difficult for me to translate.. i hope you understand..

wow, that was really good!! thanks!!

how is every1?

read anything good? has any1 read the secret life of bees?

I have just read the BEST BOOK EVER!

Well, not ever but it's now one of my favorites

i started reading it last night atound 11:30 and i seriously could not put it down.

i stayed up 'til 5 to finish it. :naughty:

the genre is young adult fiction.

and the title is "Does My Head Look Big In This?" by Randa Abbel-Fattah.

It's an awesome book!

the best i've read all summer.:original:

I have just read the BEST BOOK EVER!

Well, not ever but it's now one of my favorites

i started reading it last night atound 11:30 and i seriously could not put it down.

i stayed up 'til 5 to finish it. :naughty:

the genre is young adult fiction.

and the title is "Does My Head Look Big In This?" by Randa Abbel-Fattah.

It's an awesome book!

the best i've read all summer.:original:

It is called great! But I doesn't read very difficult books in English:blink:

i wouldn't say it was a difficult read, but i had to look for 2 definitions in the dictionary.

:naughty::wink2:

It's a great book!! You should read it.

It's sooooo funny!

Well, I think it's a bit too difficult for me but I can try to read that! :)

I've read that!

Have you read the whole series?:original:

Have you read that one, seriously? I'm in the beginning of the book, so I don't know exactly the story. Is it a nice book? Well, ive read friend for never half :blink:

yay!!! the thread is alive again!!!!

*RISES FROM THE DEAD*

OoOoOoOoOoOoO

:roftl:

how r we all??

It isn't dead anymore ! I lovee this thread! :mf_lustslow:

Have you read that one, seriously? I'm in the beginning of the book, so I don't know exactly the story. Is it a nice book? Well, ive read friend for never half :blink:

yup. i've read like 3 of them.

There's a whole series.

They're pretty good.

you mean this one?

http://books.google.com/books?id=Xdh5LcpQ1lAC&dq=&pg=PP1&ots=bzD1_PUYV3&sig=2a9KH45w5FQIflcBLFtSLbLgveA&prev=http://www.google.com/search%3Fhl%3Den%26q%3Dbest%2Bfriends%2Bfor%2Bnever%26btnG%3DGoogle%2BSearch&sa=X&oi=print&ct=book-thumbnail#PPA76,M1

there's a list of all of them

sorry i couldn't find pictures. links are the best i can do:blush-anim-cl:

http://www.amazon.com/grrrreat-books-pre-teens-teens/lm/R3T1T7MGP2EPEN/ref=cm_lmt_dtpa_f_2_rdssss0/002-4246282-5319260?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=listmania-center&pf_rd_r=0XG0HMQQK54CQ6B2F2HX&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=253462201&pf_rd_i=0316701319

It isn't dead anymore ! I lovee this thread! :mf_lustslow:

oh, its one of my favs too:mf_lustslow:

i dream to read Fillipe Dike(don't know if i written it right...)and i can't find it in my country:(have someone read him? and what's the impression??

ive never heard of him?!?! is he good??

oh, its one of my favs too:mf_lustslow:

ive never heard of him?!?! is he good??

Hahahahahahah! That's funny! Ilove this threeead!

yup. i've read like 3 of them.

There's a whole series.

They're pretty good.

you mean this one?

http://books.google.com/books?id=Xdh5LcpQ1lAC&dq=&pg=PP1&ots=bzD1_PUYV3&sig=2a9KH45w5FQIflcBLFtSLbLgveA&prev=http://www.google.com/search%3Fhl%3Den%26q%3Dbest%2Bfriends%2Bfor%2Bnever%26btnG%3DGoogle%2BSearch&sa=X&oi=print&ct=book-thumbnail#PPA76,M1

there's a list of all of them

sorry i couldn't find pictures. links are the best i can do:blush-anim-cl:

http://www.amazon.com/grrrreat-books-pre-teens-teens/lm/R3T1T7MGP2EPEN/ref=cm_lmt_dtpa_f_2_rdssss0/002-4246282-5319260?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=listmania-center&pf_rd_r=0XG0HMQQK54CQ6B2F2HX&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=253462201&pf_rd_i=0316701319

Yeaaah, that oneeeeeee! :biggrin2: