Hello Darlings!

Carol_Queen

Hii everybody!!

My name is Carol, and I don´t know how, or when, but I fell in love with this man, his soul, his voice, his spirit...He remembers me a lot of my love, Freddie Mercury:wub2: ! maybe I´m insane, but that´s how I feel, jjaaj!

Well, sorry for my english, I speak spanish cause I´m from argentina, so I do my best with english language!!

Lots of kisses to everybody here!! (like I say on my netlog Bessso MMMUA!)

Carol Queen

Titania (like you see, I´m a Big Queen fan too!)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello and welcome to the MFC forum! :biggrin2::huglove:

I hope you enjoy your stay here! I share your love for Mika, as I'm sure all of us here do!

BTW, I understand your English just fine.

I'm curious, I like the "darling," did you get that from Freddie Mercury or did you have it before, either way, I'm cool with it--I love Freddie Mercury! :thumb_yello:

Hii everybody!!

My name is Carol, and I don´t know how, or when, but I fell in love with this man, his soul, his voice, his spirit...He remembers me a lot of my love, Freddie Mercury:wub2: ! maybe I´m insane, but that´s how I feel, jjaaj!

Well, sorry for my english, I speak spanish cause I´m from argentina, so I do my best with english language!!

Lots of kisses to everybody here!! (like I say on my netlog Bessso MMMUA!)

Carol Queen

Titania (like you see, I´m a Big Queen fan too!)

Welcome to other the MFC and many Queen fans :biggrin2:

Have a great time here

Thank you very very much dears!!yes, the darling thing is something that Freddie said a lot, and I just love it!!I really love this, sharing this craziness!! I`m really freakin´out with Mika, he´s my company when I have to study for med school!!If somebody wants to share songs, or anything you want, or maybe meet a Crazy girl from Argentina, this is my msn: mercury_bulsara@hotmail.com

Lots of Love darlings!!!!

Bessso MMUA!

Carol Queen

Titania

Ps: Heineken22, your spanish ´s just fine!! thanx for your message in my language!

post-5570-142983667278_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...