another fan going MIKA-crazy !

lotus58

Hey ! yes, I feel a bit uneasy to write on a fan site like this but I was simply too curious, I went absolutely mad over MIKA's songs, I think each and every one of them is simply great ... I am ashamed to say that I only really discovered him now though of course I have heard his songs ever since they came out and were played on the radio ... He is so full of talent, I think HE should have been the one to have played the role of the young and crazy Mozart in Forman's AMADEUS. To think that this musical genius can't read a note of music ! How does he manage to write and perform such fantastic music ? Such talent ... I can't wait for his second album to come out, I just hope he is not going to get too overworked, I hear he is touring an awful lot now but wait till November MIKA to stop touring, then we in Brussels still get the chance to see you ... hihihi !

No seriously, to quote another artist I am fond of too 'I think you're AMAZING !' (George Michael):mf_lustslow:

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey ! yes, I feel a bit uneasy to write on a fan site like this but I was simply too curious, I went absolutely mad over MIKA's songs, I think each and every one of them is simply great ... I am ashamed to say that I only really discovered him now though of course I have heard his songs ever since they came out and were played on the radio ... He is so full of talent, I think HE should have been the one to have played the role of the young and crazy Mozart in Forman's AMADEUS. To think that this musical genius can't read a note of music ! How does he manage to write and perform such fantastic music ? Such talent ... I can't wait for his second album to come out, I just hope he is not going to get too overworked, I hear he is touring an awful lot now but wait till November MIKA to stop touring, then we in Brussels still get the chance to see you ... hihihi !

No seriously, to quote another artist I am fond of too 'I think you're AMAZING !' (George Michael):mf_lustslow:

Hello and welcome to the forum! :biggrin2:

I'm sure you'll love it here. I practically agree with everything you've written.

Mika seems to be getting a lot of people saying to him "You're amazing!" Excellent. :biggrin2: