pink pony riders club!

phunkygal

i am soo lost...last time i remeber mika wanted to prepose to someone while he was married to glowstick...can someone sum up what happened...i am very sorry for the inconvience with which i've bistowed upon you

Oh, he still wants to marry me, but he had a sex change and has yet to explain the disappearance of Uzzo, apparently, and I met Baby (Our new PPR) in Wales, and called Phunky, which got me yelled at, but now at least, I know that the rest of you are looking for me, and you're in London. (or are about to land in London, I'm not sure which.....got a little lost in the last few entries.) None of you know where I am yet, but I'm sure you'll figure it out soon.....whether or not I'll still be in Wales by the time you get there is another story, since you (maybe) still have to land, look around, and (granted you don't waste any time) get to Wales. Clear?

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mika4Life13

• babyblue

• artsyfartsy17

• phunkygal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, he still wants to marry me, but he had a sex change and has yet to explain the disappearance of Uzzo, apparently, and I met Baby (Our new PPR) in Wales, and called Phunky, which got me yelled at, but now at least, I know that the rest of you are looking for me, and you're in London. (or are about to land in London, I'm not sure which.....got a little lost in the last few entries.) None of you know where I am yet, but I'm sure you'll figure it out soon.....whether or not I'll still be in Wales by the time you get there is another story, since you (maybe) still have to land, look around, and (granted you don't waste any time) get to Wales. Clear?

thanks,artsy!

Hi!

I´m new here!

What do we speak about?

This is a story thread. We write down a little ongoing fantasy adventure. Read back a few pages to get a little acquainted with the story so far.

read the first page!Lol! u just continue the story!welcome!would u like to be added?*hears dolphin music*

STOP WITH THE DOLPHIN MUSIC!!! Poor Freddie was right....:roftl:

This is a story thread. We write down a little ongoing fantasy adventure. Read back a few pages to get a little acquainted with the story so far.

STOP WITH THE DOLPHIN MUSIC!!! Poor Freddie was right....:roftl:

*hears dolphins* what?FD is know paying me $20 an hour!:mf_rosetinted: