pink pony riders club!

phunkygal

everyones mouths were gaped open just as mika said that.

"what?" said mika, looking up from his glimmering white shoes.

"we might see- no, no. did someone say that the next flight was a week away?" said glow.

"yeah, but who?" said phunky, confused.

we were all wondering who had said that but forgot about it quickly. there were other important thing s to catch up with, like getting to london as fast as we can, mika asking artsy out, an other things appart from that. we soon heard mika crying.

"whats wrong?" said LG, looking out of the window.

"Will i ever see artsy again?" cried mika.

"dunno, possibilties are that if you look all around the world for her then...you proberly would, but in london? proberly not if you look in one place continuosly." said phunky.

LG was looking out of the windows at the airoplanes when she said:"what planes usually go to london?"

"British Airways" i said.

"how do you know?" said glow.

"cuz i live there. i live in cornwall." i said, looking out at the windows.

"hang on...did you hear that?" sniffled mika, perking up.

"no, what?" we all said.

"listen..."

we listened for a PA announcement which said:"the next weeks british airways london is now cannceled."

"oh, what?!" said phunky, looking as if she was going to smash the windows.

"No! keep listening!" demanded mika.

PA:"But has been moved till today at 18hours."

"what time is it now?" said LG, urgently.

"17hours. just one hour till the plane gets in!" said glow, looking at her watch.

"well, what are we going to do now?" said mika, impatiently.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mika4Life13

• babyblue

• artsyfartsy17

• phunkygal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

everyones mouths were gaped open just as mika said that.

"what?" said mika' date=' looking up from his glimmering white shoes.

"we might see- no, no. did someone say that the next flight was a week away?" said glow.

"yeah, but who?" said phunky, confused.

we were all wondering who had said that but forgot about it quickly. there were other important thing s to catch up with, like getting to london as fast as we can, mika asking artsy out, an other things appart from that. we soon heard mika crying.

"whats wrong?" said LG, looking out of the window.

"Will i ever see artsy again?" cried mika.

"dunno, possibilties are that if you look all around the world for her then...you proberly would, but in london? proberly not if you look in one place continuosly." said phunky.

LG was looking out of the windows at the airoplanes when she said:"what planes usually go to london?"

"British Airways" i said.

"how do you know?" said glow.

"cuz i live there. i live in cornwall." i said, looking out at the windows.

"hang on...did you hear that?" sniffled mika, perking up.

"no, what?" we all said.

"listen..."

we listened for a PA announcement which said:"[i']the next weeks british airways london is now cannceled[/i]."

"oh, what?!" said phunky, looking as if she was going to smash the windows.

"No! keep listening!" demanded mika.

PA:"But has been moved till today at 18hours."

"what time is it now?" said LG, urgently.

"17hours. just one hour till the plane gets in!" said glow, looking at her watch.

"well, what are we going to do now?" said mika, impatiently.

"we are not going!u are my husband!"said glow

"but....but..."said mika

"actually the plain to london boards right now in 45 seconds it is takingoff so hurry"said the loud speaker

"im not going!"i said

"yes u are"whined mika

all of them tried to push me to board the but i refused(im overly stubborn!)

"c'mon! im leaving"said mika

"well we arent w/out phunky!"said every1 but mika

"fine ill leave myself....well....."said mika

"we dont care we are staying!"they said

then mika stormed off towards the plain leaving in 30 seconds.....

all of them tried to push me to board the but i refused(im overly stubborn!)

are you a taurus then???:biggrin2:

"wait, mika! im coming with you!"i shouted.

"Why?"asked everyone

"cuz i live there and want to see me family! but, on the otherhand, i will miss you as well as my mum. oh, i don't know what to do. i miss cornwall, ill miss you. but i i do leave, what will you be doing?"

are you a taurus then???:biggrin2:

"wait' date=' mika! im coming with you!"i shouted.

"Why?"asked everyone

"cuz i live there and want to see me family! but, on the otherhand, i will miss you as well as my mum. oh, i don't know what to do. i miss cornwall, ill miss you. but i i do leave, what will you be doing?"[/quote']

no im not a Tuaris, a Pisces!:bleh:

"triater."said glow

"why dont we just go w/ mika"i asked"whatever....it will give me a better chance of killing artsy"i said

"haha! yes good being positive!" said BG laughing

"so are we going????"i asked

"yes.....um...i guess..."said everyone

"the whole time we were waiting for u!"

just then out of the corner of our eye we saw the plain to London taking off.

no im not a Tuaris, a Pisces!:bleh:

"triater."said glow

"why dont we just go w/ mika"i asked"whatever....it will give me a better chance of killing artsy"i said

"haha! yes good being positive!" said BG laughing

"so are we going????"i asked

"yes.....um...i guess..."said everyone

"the whole time we were waiting for u!"

just then out of the corner of our eye we saw the plain to London taking off.

"Damn it! it left without us! come back, Planey, come back!" cried LG, banging the glass windows.

"hmm, usually, if i wish for something, it comes true." i said (and that is really true)

everyone was looking at me as if i was crazy.

"no, really! once, i wished mika would come onthe radio, and he did straight after i wished!"

"Well, wish for the plane to come back then!" demanded phunky.

"umm, okay. i wish that the plane would come back and take us to london"

a few minutes later, we were all getting impatient, except for The Wisher, Mikafied/Maverick.

"Ha! nothing has happened! so, it's just luck! HAHAHA!!!" laughed glow, hysterically. when at the moment she stopped laughing, the plane crashed down to earth. "ha?! okay, I'm wrong once again"

we soon heard the PA announcement declare, 'the plane to london as unexpectedly come back to land for those personnel who wanted to board, now can'

so, we all rushed, until, phunky saw an advertisement on a notice board, saying: FOR SALE: PINK PONIES LIMITED EDITION 'PINK' COLOUR

"oooh! hang on, let me just rite the number down!"

"Phunky! We don't have time! Come on!" we urged.

We reached the gate in time, until....

the wish thing is really true...anything i wish, it happens. the radio thing above was real as well! it happened in a fish and chip shop.:blink:

"Damn it! it left without us! come back' date=' Planey, come back!" cried LG, banging the glass windows.

"hmm, usually, if i wish for something, it comes true." i said (and that is really true)

everyone was looking at me as if i was crazy.

"no, really! once, i wished mika would come onthe radio, and he did straight after i wished!"

"Well, wish for the plane to come back then!" demanded phunky.

"umm, okay. i wish that the plane would come back and take us to london"

a few minutes later, we were all getting impatient, except for The Wisher, Mikafied/Maverick.

"Ha! nothing has happened! so, it's just luck! HAHAHA!!!" laughed glow, hysterically. when at the moment she stopped laughing, the plane crashed down to earth. "ha?! okay, I'm wrong once again"

we soon heard the PA announcement declare, [i']'the plane to london as unexpectedly come back to land for those personnel who wanted to board, now can'[/i]

so, we all rushed, until, phunky saw an advertisement on a notice board, saying: FOR SALE: PINK PONIES LIMITED EDITION 'PINK' COLOUR

"oooh! hang on, let me just rite the number down!"

"Phunky! We don't have time! Come on!" we urged.

We reached the gate in time, until....

the wish thing is really true...anything i wish, it happens. the radio thing above was real as well! it happened in a fish and chip shop.:blink:

wish for mika to come to boston,ma USA!!pleez!!!!

"i need to write it down!!!!!"i said

just then something stopped us from getting on the flight.

wish for mika to come to boston,ma USA!!pleez!!!!

"i need to write it down!!!!!"i said

just then something stopped us from getting on the flight.

okay, then: I WISH FOR MIKA TO COME TO BOSTON FOR A DESEPERET FAN WHO LIVES THERE.

hopefully, it should come true. but i think you'd have to wait till next year or something.:biggrin2::wink2:

"Phunky! It's you whos stopping us from getting on the damn flight!" snapped mika.

"But the number is important! Pink ponies for sale!"

then, the PA sounded again: 'The plane for London will be boarding in 10 minutes. Thanks for your patience.'

"talk about patience..." said glow, rolling her eyes over to big girl..."Big girl, you are beautiful..." sang glow, raising her eye brows to a content were she had a thing for her. big girl walked over to look at the notice.

"Hmm, awfully expensive...300 pounds, blimey."

"uh, in my circumstances, dollars. confusing for me to understand the british-ness." said Phunky.

Me, Big Girl and LG looked at Phunky angrily.

"DON'T INSULT THE BRITISH!!!! WE WILL GET YOU!!!!" shouted LG, waggling her little, tiny finger in front of Phunky's stomach.

"uh...Sorry! I for one forgot that there were british people here..."

(Sorry, i'll have to stop here...MIKAS ON THE TV!!!)

okay' date=' then: I WISH FOR MIKA TO COME TO BOSTON FOR A DESEPERET FAN WHO LIVES THERE.

hopefully, it should come true. but i think you'd have to wait till next year or something.:biggrin2::wink2:

"Phunky! It's you whos stopping us from getting on the damn flight!" snapped mika.

"But the number is important! Pink ponies for sale!"

then, the PA sounded again: [i']'The plane for London will be boarding in 10 minutes. Thanks for your patience.'[/i]

"talk about patience..." said glow, rolling her eyes over to big girl..."Big girl, you are beautiful..." sang glow, raising her eye brows to a content were she had a thing for her. big girl walked over to look at the notice.

"Hmm, awfully expensive...300 pounds, blimey."

"uh, in my circumstances, dollars. confusing for me to understand the british-ness." said Phunky.

Me, Big Girl and LG looked at Phunky angrily.

no way!!!omg!im jealous

"DON'T INSULT THE BRITISH!!!! WE WILL GET YOU!!!!" shouted LG, waggling her little, tiny finger in front of Phunky's stomach.

"uh...Sorry! I for one forgot that there were british people here..."

(Sorry, i'll have to stop here...MIKAS ON THE TV!!!)

"haha! like u dont call us americans fat"i said

"never....um...ya.."muttered all the british there

"omg!i cant wait!we lost our pink ponies and now i will finally get to have one again!"i said

"wait...look here...the person selling them is.....omg!Chew Chew????"said LG

I thought I had missed out on a lot more. It's good I didn't.

LG stood, petrified. But now even Phunky was in a hurry.

She took her hand and tried to drag her away from the sign, but LG refused to move. "WE HAVE TO GO!" exclaimed Big Girl, who was also trying to yank her away from the sign.

"But...Chew Chew STOLE our ponies. AND MY LOLLIPOP! WE CAN'T LEAVE, HE'S SOMEWHERE OUT THERE!" LG whined.

"The flight for London will depart in five minutes, I repeat, the flight for London will depart in five minutes." The voice echoed throught the airport.

"Dammit, won't this kid move?" I said under my breath as LG blankly stared at the ad.

I thought I had missed out on a lot more. It's good I didn't.

LG stood, petrified. But now even Phunky was in a hurry.

She took her hand and tried to drag her away from the sign, but LG refused to move. "WE HAVE TO GO!" exclaimed Big Girl, who was also trying to yank her away from the sign.

"But...Chew Chew STOLE our ponies. AND MY LOLLIPOP! WE CAN'T LEAVE, HE'S SOMEWHERE OUT THERE!" LG whined.

"The flight for London will depart in five minutes, I repeat, the flight for London will depart in five minutes." The voice echoed throught the airport.

"Dammit, won't this kid move?" I said under my breath as LG blankly stared at the ad.

so we left LG right there.

"are u sure we should leave her???"said mika

"yes!idoesnt want to go she can sleep here"said BG

"fine i will"said LG

so yep.we boarded the plain and through the plain windows could still see LG peeking from the airport window.:bleh:

so we left LG right there.

"are u sure we should leave her???"said mika

"yes!idoesnt want to go she can sleep here"said BG

"fine i will"said LG

so yep.we boarded the plain and through the plain windows could still see LG peeking from the airport window.:bleh:

"well, london, we're coming home!" said mika and me.

"except i live like...over 200 miles away!" i said.

"i wonder what lg is doing now?" said glow, looking out of the window at the world below them.

"i dunno, proberly phoning up a stupid monkey for a pink pony, and then they'll be freinds and god knows what'll happen after they're friends...2laughed phunky.

"what? you left Lollipop girl all on her own at the port?" said a voice behind our seats...

"BILLY BROWN?!" we shreiked....:naughty:

Hey guys i'm new on PPRC and just thought I'd say my date with Mika last night was amazing! He took me to france and we celebrated our 1 year anniversary of being boyfriend and grilfriend

thats great but read a little bit and reply to the last post before u do what u want mika to do!lol!okay?