• Mika4Life13

• babyblue

• artsyfartsy17

• phunkygal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Alright, I'm back. Here goes:

On the plane.......

Glow stared at Mika, trying to imagine him as a girl. Mika got annoyed with her staring, and made a face at her.

"I can't believe I'm married to a girl." said Glow.

"Well, I had a sex change when I was younger," replied Mika, "So officially, I am a boy."

"Whatever." said Glow.

Phunky, who had been trying to hold her peace, finally blurted, "But what about UZZO??!"

Mika blushed and didn't reply.

"What about you asking Artsy to marry you?" asked M4L.

"Oh, I'm still going to do that as soon as I find her." said Mika. "I love her, and we're going to be married!" (Haha.:bleh: )

"If she'll have you...." muttered Luke.

"WHAT WAS THAT??!" yelled Mika.

"Oh, nothing....."

In London........

I was having a great time with Beth. The gig had gone wonderfully, and next, we were going to perform in Wales.

"There are people in Wales??!" I asked. (Lol, little joke from mikasounds.)

"Apparently," replied Beth. "My manager said everyone in Wales is going to be at the gig, all five of them! By the way, did you hear from the gang?"

"No," I said, "But then, I didn't expect to. They all hate me."

Fighting off the sense of loneliness and homesickness that I felt everytime I thought of the gang, I agreed to go shopping with Beth, where we spent thousands of dollars on skinny jeans, then set off to rock the hell out of Wales.

Alright, I'm back. Here goes:

On the plane.......

Glow stared at Mika, trying to imagine him as a girl. Mika got annoyed with her staring, and made a face at her.

"I can't believe I'm married to a girl." said Glow.

"Well, I had a sex change when I was younger," replied Mika, "So officially, I am a boy."

"Whatever." said Glow.

Phunky, who had been trying to hold her peace, finally blurted, "But what about UZZO??!"

Mika blushed and didn't reply.

"What about you asking Artsy to marry you?" asked M4L.

"Oh, I'm still going to do that as soon as I find her." said Mika. "I love her, and we're going to be married!" (Haha.:bleh: )

"If she'll have you...." muttered Luke.

"WHAT WAS THAT??!" yelled Mika.

"Oh, nothing....."

In London........

I was having a great time with Beth. The gig had gone wonderfully, and next, we were going to perform in Wales.

"There are people in Wales??!" I asked. (Lol, little joke from mikasounds.)

"Apparently," replied Beth. "My manager said everyone in Wales is going to be at the gig, all five of them! By the way, did you hear from the gang?"

"No," I said, "But then, I didn't expect to. They all hate me."

Fighting off the sense of loneliness and homesickness that I felt everytime I thought of the gang, I agreed to go shopping with Beth, where we spent thousands of dollars on skinny jeans, then set off to rock the hell out of Wales.

i get ur joke!lol!

anywho....

on the plain.....

"answer me" i said to mika

"is there an UZZO?"

"emmm...no not exacty"said mika

"than why can i see ur package?"asked glow

"i stuff it w/ tissue paper"said mika

(well that explains why sometimes he doesnt appear to have one!lol!)

at the gig...

"i wonder if they are looking for me"said artsy

"doubt it they hate u right?"said beth

lol i am laughing soo hard right now i think my braces are goona come off (i'm really excited mika wants to propose) (if this was for real) (but he's not really a man so i would reject him) (but if he was a man i'd say yes) (and i would run off to mexico with him)

lol i am laughing soo hard right now i think my braces are goona come off (i'm really excited mika wants to propose) (if this was for real) (but he's not really a man so i would reject him) (but if he was a man i'd say yes) (and i would run off to mexico with him)

Lol, I'm not sure yet if I'm going to have him actually propose, and even if he does, I haven't decided if I'll accept.:roftl: I mean, he is a girlboy.:roftl: :roftl:

Phunky, that was cruel, saying that about UZZO. I thought you were an Uzzofan....:tears:

Lol, I'm not sure yet if I'm going to have him actually propose, and even if he does, I haven't decided if I'll accept.:roftl: I mean, he is a girlboy.:roftl: :roftl:

Phunky, that was cruel, saying that about UZZO. I thought you were an Uzzofan....:tears:

i am!lol! it was mean to call me mean!im ur friend arent i???face the facts.uzz i snothing but tissue paper.

*eyes Phunky warily* That explains it. You're a pod person from the planet Zornglak 23. The real Phunkygal would never disgrace Uzzo. She knows of his existence. See? *opens Mika's pants again, against his protests* There's Uzzo! Healthy and safe and REAL. ..........God, I hope Mika never reads this thread........

*eyes Phunky warily* That explains it. You're a pod person from the planet Zornglak 23. The real Phunkygal would never disgrace Uzzo. She knows of his existence. See? *opens Mika's pants again, against his protests* There's Uzzo! Healthy and safe and REAL. ..........God, I hope Mika never reads this thread........

that isnt mika's pants uve pened there lukes!:bleh: more reason why u cant be trusted!:mf_rosetinted:

i get ur joke!lol!

anywho....

on the plain.....

"answer me" i said to mika

"is there an UZZO?"

"emmm...no not exacty"said mika

"than why can i see ur package?"asked glow

"i stuff it w/ tissue paper"said mika

(well that explains why sometimes he doesnt appear to have one!lol!)

at the gig...

"i wonder if they are looking for me"said artsy

"doubt it they hate u right?"said beth

at the gig...

I sighed, as I leaned against a railing at the Gossips concert,I was in Wales and was bored out of my mind, all I wanted to do was escape and find some adventure.

Eyeing the open backstage door, I glanced at the nearby security guard, then around at the small wales audience.. Yes, sneaking backstage would definately be much more interesting than hanging around here, and if I got in trouble for it, well so what.

A few minutes and a crafty diversion later I was backstage, wandering around until I stumbled upon Beth's dressing room. From the sounds on the stage, I could hear the band about to start, and figuring no one was in there entered. I was suprised to see Artsy in there.

"Hey, who are you?" asked Artsy, as she toyed with her phone as she condsiered whether or not to call the gang.

"I'm babyblue, and you're the girl from the news, something about a murder," I replied, eyeing her warily. She didn't look like a murder.

Artsy looked up."I thought it wasn't on the news here yet." she stated in surpise.

Shrugging, I sat down in a seat and reached for a nearby water bottle. "Its not, not really. I saw it at the airport,"

"You're not going to tell anyone are you," Artsy asked as she eye me warily.

"Are you kidding, and miss out on the adventure. I want to travel with you. I'm bored out of my mind here in Wales." I stated, relaxing

"And if I say no?"

"Well then I'd have to tell someone."

Menawhile on the plane.

"But we had chicken Mika, how could we have had chicken if you have no Uzzo?" asked Glow, confused.

Almost everyone else shifted uncomfortably, as the majority of them had also had chicken with Mika.

"Well..." he began

(sorry its so long, I had to find a way to get me in there.)

at the gig...

I sighed, as I leaned against a railing at the Gossips concert,I was in Wales and was bored out of my mind, all I wanted to do was escape and find some adventure.

Eyeing the open backstage door, I glanced at the nearby security guard, then around at the small wales audience.. Yes, sneaking backstage would definately be much more interesting than hanging around here, and if I got in trouble for it, well so what.

A few minutes and a crafty diversion later I was backstage, wandering around until I stumbled upon Beth's dressing room. From the sounds on the stage, I could hear the band about to start, and figuring no one was in there entered. I was suprised to see Artsy in there.

"Hey, who are you?" asked Artsy, as she toyed with her phone as she condsiered whether or not to call the gang.

"I'm babyblue, and you're the girl from the news, something about a murder," I replied, eyeing her warily. She didn't look like a murder.

Artsy looked up."I thought it wasn't on the news here yet." she stated in surpise.

Shrugging, I sat down in a seat and reached for a nearby water bottle. "Its not, not really. I saw it at the airport,"

"You're not going to tell anyone are you," Artsy asked as she eye me warily.

"Are you kidding, and miss out on the adventure. I want to travel with you. I'm bored out of my mind here in Wales." I stated, relaxing

"And if I say no?"

"Well then I'd have to tell someone."

Menawhile on the plane.

"But we had chicken Mika, how could we have had chicken if you have no Uzzo?" asked Glow, confused.

Almost everyone else shifted uncomfortably, as the majority of them had also had chicken with Mika.

"Well..." he began

(sorry its so long, I had to find a way to get me in there.)

on the plain:

"so we had chicken w/ a girl??"i asked

"yes..."said mika

"i coulda swore i saw an UZZO"said glow

"um.....well.....it wasnt real"replied mika

"huh"asked everyone