• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mika4Life13

• babyblue

• artsyfartsy17

• phunkygal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dont remind me of that....my friends tease me about it: suckin too hard on mikas lollipop o love is really gonna get you down....

haha!wateva!lol!my grandmother said her friends were talking about the ugly betty promo at work and everyone loved mika's voice...old ladies and mika...:roftl:

too right' date=' my friends in her 40's and she likes him....joined a few days ago....no posts....[/quote']

My mom loves him too. I think that he reminds them of the solo artists when they were around our age: Prince, David Bowie, and of course, Freddie Mercury. He's way taller than Prince, not as creepy as Bowie, and unlike Freddie, there's a chance he might be straight! They really never had a chance. Mika's like a magical dream come true! A 70's/80's pop star that has no flaws. The only way he could be better is if he were 45 or 55 instead of 24.

night...going right now......cant get eyes off screen!:shocked:

me too! i wanna go bed' date=' but i think i've got insmnia which is making stop from going to sleep..........[/quote']

It's only ten til seven over here, so I'll be on if you two find yourselves trapped and hypnotized by the power of the MFC.

"oh' date=' my god! whats happened to mika?!" i said.

"mikas turned emo....(no offence to emos. its only a story.)" said BG

imaginitievs gone. sorry[/quote']

"Mika, are you ok? What happened?" said BG. "Mikey, get off me" she continued and pushed Mikey off.

"Where are my clothes dammit!"

Is that ok?

"Mika, are you ok? What happened?" said BG. "Mikey, get off me" she continued and pushed Mikey off.

Is that ok?

:shocked: Did Mikey and BG have chicken??!:roftl:

lol, I like it, but do feel free to write some more.....I promised Phunky I would post, but I'd like the storyline to move along a bit before I do.

Is that ok?

At the airport

Mika glared at Glow

"she stabbed me" he stated angrily, before looking down at the shallow cut on his arm an fainting.

Glow looked around innocently. "I did not," she stated, tossing the knife over her shoulder.

"Hey, that was my knife," Phunky said, running after it.

Glow sighed, "He fell on the knife when Mikey Mavvers knocke him from the shock of Seeing BG and Mikey," she stated truth fully, glancing down at the unconscious Mika.

Meanwhile, on a ferry somewher ein Italy.

I tossed a small ban from hand to hand nervously, glancing across at the drugged beth, while shooting nervous glances at Artsy. WE had both made an unspoken agreement not to eat or drink anything that anyone brought us, making do with the bottles of water and animal crackers I had packed in may bag, which I felt Artsy only ate because I did as well.

"When I said I wanted adventure, this wasn't quite what I meant straight away," I whispered to Artsy, glancing over at Beth who was staring mindlessly out the window.

Artsy looked over at her too, frowning. "According to the tour schedule we're supposed to be in Newcastle tonight" Artsy stated, as she flicked through Beth's organiser. "And she's already missed a very important interview, this isn't right."

At that minute the Ferry stopped, and we could hear the sound of the bridge to the dock being lowered. Silently walking to the window, we gazed out to see 3 men in masks boarding the boat, sinister looking guns in hand.

"Uh, Artsy, if we wanted to try that escape plan now would be the time," I state, eyes raised in fear.

Artsy had a similar expression on her face when she turned to me. "Yeah... uh... can you swim?" she asked, eyeing the stairway to the upper level.

"Yeah, but I don't think Beth would," I stated, indicating her.

At that minute, the doors to the room we were in opened.....

In the airport.

Becky, turned around after hearing the commotion, and ran over.

"What happened?" She asked, checking Mika's pulse and breathing.

"Well, uh..." Glow said, looking at her feet.

"Glow borrowed my knife, then Mika saw Mikey and Big Girl together, fell back and scratched his arm on the knife, saw the blood and fainted." Phunky explained.

"Oh. Why have you got a knife?" Becky asked standing up.

"Um... Someone is out to get me." Phunky replied unsurely (not sure if thats a word).

"Well, you're not really supposed to have one, but what the hell. Can you help me take him to the seats?" Becky asked, glancing at Mika.

"What the hell?" Phunky said surpried at her lack of enthusiam for her job.

"I hate my job. My dad forced me into it because he's the commanding officer or something. I just want to get out, but everytime I try he blackmail's me. So I don't really bother." Becky shrugged, picking up Mika. "Jesus this guy's heavy." Becky waddled over to the seats with Mika in her arms and put him down gently.

"So you want to escape?" Glow said sympathetically.

"Yes, more than anything." Becky sighed, staring at Mika. "Is that-"

"Yes." Glow replied, cutting in. She knew the question.

"Oh, I thought I recognised him." Becky mumbled. "Hey, where are you headed to?"

"We don't quite know. We are looking for someone." Phunky shrugged.

"I don't suppose, you'd provide me my escape, could you?" Becky asked distantly.

In the airport.

Becky, turned around after hearing the commotion, and ran over.

"What happened?" She asked, checking Mika's pulse and breathing.

"Well, uh..." Glow said, looking at her feet.

"Glow borrowed my knife, then Mika saw Mikey and Big Girl together, fell back and scratched his arm on the knife, saw the blood and fainted." Phunky explained.

"Oh. Why have you got a knife?" Becky asked standing up.

"Um... Someone is out to get me." Phunky replied unsurely (not sure if thats a word).

"Well, you're not really supposed to have one, but what the hell. Can you help me take him to the seats?" Becky asked, glancing at Mika.

"What the hell?" Phunky said surpried at her lack of enthusiam for her job.

"I hate my job. My dad forced me into it because he's the commanding officer or something. I just want to get out, but everytime I try he blackmail's me. So I don't really bother." Becky shrugged, picking up Mika. "Jesus this guy's heavy." Becky waddled over to the seats with Mika in her arms and put him down gently.

"So you want to escape?" Glow said sympathetically.

"Yes, more than anything." Becky sighed, staring at Mika. "Is that-"

"Yes." Glow replied, cutting in. She knew the question.

"Oh, I thought I recognised him." Becky mumbled. "Hey, where are you headed to?"

"We don't quite know. We are looking for someone." Phunky shrugged.

"I don't suppose, you'd provide me my escape, could you?" Becky asked distantly.

in the airport....

"depends"i said

"what chu got?"said glow

"em.....a stick of gum"said becky

"im starving"said big girl inhaling the gum

"well......okay...."i said

"em everyone"said phunky nervously when she looked behind her....