VH1 Tonight - Mika: Live in concert. 9.20pm.

RAK1

Just flicking through the music channels listings and discovered this, didn't see it posted anywhere else so I thought I'd let everyone know.

"A stunning live show from London's Koko, Mika constantly delivers unique and entertaining perfomances showcasing hits such as Love Today, Grace Kelly and Big Girls (You are Beautiful)."

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just flicking through the music channels listings and discovered this, didn't see it posted anywhere else so I thought I'd let everyone know.

"A stunning live show from London's Koko, Mika constantly delivers unique and entertaining perfomances showcasinghits such as Love Today, Grace Kelly and Big Girls (You are Beautiful)."

Thank you for posting this! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

I've been wanting to see Mika on TV for such a long time... :wub2: Is this in the USA or somewhere else?

If anyone knows, please PM me with answer! I would really appreciate it. :wub2:

I bet it's the same Koko show that you can already see here:

http://music.msn.com/mika

It's already up on youtube, though the quality is much better on msn.

(I managed to download several of the tracks, but I forgot how I did it and can't get the rest... so sad... I'd love to have the whole thing to watch whenever I want.)

--Jack

(I managed to download several of the tracks, but I forgot how I did it and can't get the rest... so sad... I'd love to have the whole thing to watch whenever I want.)

--Jack

maybe so - but i havent watched all the vids of that yet, only one or two.

But you cant really beat the non-pixelated picture and surround sound you get with it on tv :P

But you cant really beat the non-pixelated picture and surround sound you get with it on tv :P

Definitely--I'm just saying there's no need to youtube it.

The quality of the tracks I managed to download is outstanding: I can watch-it full screen with basically no pixellation. This is why I'm so sad that I can't figure out how to download the rest of the concert...

--Jack

woah.. i literally posted the same thing in another thread one min after u posted this.. :shocked: great minds flick through the same channels at the same time :naughty:

Haha, don't worry about it, it's great we both saw it. It would have been a shame if no one had and it didn't get posted at all. It clashes with Jekyll, but thats what videos were invented for right?

Haha, don't worry about it, it's great we both saw it. It would have been a shame if no one had and it didn't get posted at all. It clashes with Jekyll, but thats what videos were invented for right?

oh very true :).. yup exactly :thumb_yello: praise the inventor for vids *bows*

yay!!! but wait i don't live in the uk :( i'll still flip through VH1 to see if it says anything...i mean they should still show it :sneaky2: i felt the same way when i heard he's gonna be on 'so u think u can dance' on fox, cause we get fox! but now realized we only get fox news and fox sports :(

--Jack

me too!! if ever you figure it out again please tell us!

It is just amazing to watch and with the bad internet connection I have now it would be better if I had it on the computer...

Definitely--I'm just saying there's no need to youtube it.

The quality of the tracks I managed to download is outstanding: I can watch-it full screen with basically no pixellation. This is why I'm so sad that I can't figure out how to download the rest of the concert...

--Jack

if ever you'll remember tell us please..i can't even watch it with my computer cause it works only with a pc and i have a mac...:emot-sad:

Hold up...wait a minute! Are you telling me that Mika was on US TV yesterday, and I MISSED IT!!!! Someone, slap me now.... :sneaky2:

Oh, never mind! I just read the part about it being on in the UK. I don't need to scream now.