I know there's a thread like this but...

MIKA_OBESSED

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MIKA_OBESSED, I really don't know what your problem is.

Do you think it is funny to create threads like this? Believe me, it is not. It's irritating and annoying.

Please use the Search function to find out where the thread is you are looking for, even more so if you already KNOW there is such a thread.

Really it is not that difficult and I have the impression you are doing this on purpose. :thumbdown:

The relevant thread for your current problem is HERE

Please, please don't keep on bothering people by creating useless double threads.

MIKA_OBESSED, I really don't know what your problem is.

Do you think it is funny to create threads like this? Believe me, it is not. It's irritating and annoying.

Please use the Search function to find out where the thread is you are looking for, even more so if you already KNOW there is such a thread.

Really it is not that difficult and I have the impression you are doing this on purpose. :thumbdown:

The relevant thread for your current problem is HERE

Please, please don't keep on bothering people by creating useless double threads.

I agree you could've just posted on that thread and asked about it there...:thumbdown:

BUT to get them in your sig upload them to say imageshack.us or photobucket.com and then paste the code for forums into the boz where you edit your signature. :thumb_yello:

I absoloutely LOVE those threads starting by "I know there is already a thread like this but..." :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: It really shows everything... "I know there is already a thread like this but :

- i thought i could still create a new one cause it's fun

- i thought i could still create a new one cause i love taking space on a useless basis

- i'm too lazy to use the search function and i'm sure someone will be nice enough (and that's not being nice, that's being TOO nice) to answer my question

and we can go on like that for a while".

So MIKA_OBESSED, please STOP ! :thumb_yello: All we ask is "think/search before posting a new thread".

haha! yes but again yop isnt perfect he forgot one of mika's best official vids!lol!:roftl::biggrin2:

Yop is a she... And Yop didn't want to make MIKA_OBESSED's job looking for him for what he wants.

I'll signal this thread to a mod for it to be closed. :thumb_yello:

Since we already have a very similar thread to this one here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7130

I'm going to close this thread down and redirect you all there.

I think you'll all find everything you want to know about the moving images there, as well as lots to choose from! :thumb_yello:

PM me if you need more info!

dcdeb