Mika @ Lowlands, the Netherlands (17-08-2007)

Blue

I'm listening to Stuck in the Middle now. I think his voice sounds tired and not so very strong. He sounded quite hoarse in the 3FM interview too. Oh well, he is finally having a few weeks off after this weekend.

[Edit] Hey cool, he played Ring Ring and that one is not even on the European version of the album. :naughty:

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now I am starting to regret the fact that I wasn't there... His first real performance in the Netherlands (Bitterzoet and Jensen don't count). :blush-anim-cl:

Oh well, I can't complain. I've seen him twice in the UK before he came to our Low Lands. :wink2:

I'm listening to Happy Ending now. Really nice. Never heard this properly live. Only from videos but the sound quality is never very good in them.

You should download the video here

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7794

It's a professionally filmed version :thumb_yello:

I'm on Happy Ending now too. His voice is breaking up quite a bit :|

It's ended now. It feels weird hearing him say "thank you Holland" and not being there!

And I don't think it was raining as it was in a tent.. So I guess it was just the humidity.

If I'd have known it was going to be a full set I wouldn't have started listening :P I need sleep!

Haha!

Oh man I thought it was just going to be one or two songs aswell.. but then I ended up listening to the entire thing.

oooh! can anyone download it? it doesn't work for me..:boxed:

it doesn't work for me either... I tend to have that a lot with online players thingies... I wonder if I lack a codec or something:boxed:

you have to download 'real player'... That's how it works with me.

Is there any chance that I can hear the interview again? I wasn't home :thumbdown:

hmm i have realplayer but it still doesn't work... when I open the music link, the screen "blocks"... and i can't close it anymore and stuff...:thumbdown: