Mika @ Lowlands, the Netherlands (17-08-2007)

Blue

I watched it again with my sister today when she was over for a cup of tea. She fully understands why I like Mika: 'he is funny'. :naughty:

BTW for me it was so recognizable what he did... :naughty: I mean when the interviewer had already changed the subject and Mika was still sitting there with the Lily Allen stage thing on his mind, you could see him thinking and then he brought it up again. Ow man - I do that so often, the conversation has changed but my mind is still where it was half a minute ago. :naughty:

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...which is in 5 minutes, I'm off for a while, will be back later. :wink2:

Hopefully they'll show some Mika!

I just showed the radio interview to my mum and she just absolutely loved it. The Jensen reference.. and she thought he looked genuinly surprised when he got the gold disc.

Hmm, the DJ just said that he is convinced that Mika is 'into men': 'You can tell it from his voice'. :blink:\

And he mentioned the 'darling' part again. Oh well.

:roftl: Which DJ is it?

I was just listening to Any Other World and now I really want to see some footage of that. You can hear the entire crowd singing along and it sounds as if Mika is grinning cuz of this. Nodnod.

Hmm, the DJ just said that he is convinced that Mika is 'into men': 'You can tell it from his voice'. :blink:

And he mentioned the 'darling' part again. Oh well.

i love the darlin part! that interview was very funny!

:roftl: Which DJ is it?

No idea, I can't find it on the website. I'll check the webcam thingie in a minute (but I never recognize those faces).

[off topic]

Hehe, the little Dundonian guys have been naughty:

http://sites.3fm.nl/page/fs07_nieuws/222659

The View jat golfkarretje

(19-08-07) De mannen van The View zouden een golfkarretje hebben gejat van het Lowlands terrein. De rit kwam tot een einde in Elburg. Onderweg zou een van de bandleden ook nog uit het golfkarretje zijn gedonderd.

The View was ondeugend en zou een golfkarretje hebben gejat. Nou zijn dat ook erg leuke karretjes. Onze eigen interviewster Lois moest en zou dit jaar ook op zo'n karretje over het terrein crossen. Niet zo verwonderlijk dus dat The View een golfkar placht te stelen.

Hoe de band vanuit Elburg weer in een hotel of tourbus zijn teruggekomen, wordt momenteel volop onderzocht...

[/off topic]

I just got back from the Lowlands festival! I haven't had the time to read this thread yet but I will soon.

Anyways, Mika was SO AMAZING!!! It was great, even though I got pushed away by a group of 8-year-olds...His voice was great and he really seemed to enjoy himself. "This is way more fun than recording a show for Jensen!" :biggrin2: He also told us that he got a call Thursday afternoon if he wanted to play in the Alpha tent at 4 in the afternoon. Mind you, the Alpha tent is the BIGGEST tent on the festival! But he said that he liked the smaller tent better and I agreed with him 300%!!

My dad threw my Mika Birthday Panda onto the stage and I think he got it, 'cause I later saw it lying next to his towel on the drum stage.:biggrin2: