Mika @ Lowlands, the Netherlands (17-08-2007)

Blue

Thank you so much Diana!!!!

I just got back from the Lowlands festival! I haven't had the time to read this thread yet but I will soon.

Anyways, Mika was SO AMAZING!!! It was great, even though I got pushed away by a group of 8-year-olds...His voice was great and he really seemed to enjoy himself. "This is way more fun than recording a show for Jensen!" :biggrin2: He also told us that he got a call Thursday afternoon if he wanted to play in the Alpha tent at 4 in the afternoon. Mind you, the Alpha tent is the BIGGEST tent on the festival! But he said that he liked the smaller tent better and I agreed with him 300%!!

My dad threw my Mika Birthday Panda onto the stage and I think he got it, 'cause I later saw it lying next to his towel on the drum stage.:biggrin2:

oh it's your the panda then! great, thank you for your report:wink2:

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes it's my panda! Has it re-appeared anywhere yet? Everybody around me thought it was really cute so I hope Mika liked it.:thumb_yello:

I have a setlist, by the way! And a lollipop and lots of confetti! And that tshirt I saw earlier in this thread...except mine is blue, I got the men's version since the girly shirts looked insanely tiny.:blink:

He played Holy Johnny! I think I was the only one screaming along, everybody was looking at me as if I was nuts.:biggrin2: He also played Sweet Dreams which was awesome, and on the setlist it said that he was going to play I Want You Back but he didn't. Ah well, it was great anyways! There was this girl standing next to me telling me I was so lucky that I'm gonna see him in Amsterdam, because she thought he was "SO CUUUTE!" :roftl:

Yes it's my panda! Has it re-appeared anywhere yet? Everybody around me thought it was really cute so I hope Mika liked it.:thumb_yello:

I have a setlist, by the way! And a lollipop and lots of confetti! And that tshirt I saw earlier in this thread...except mine is blue, I got the men's version since the girly shirts looked insanely tiny.:blink:

He played Holy Johnny! I think I was the only one screaming along, everybody was looking at me as if I was nuts.:biggrin2: He also played Sweet Dreams which was awesome, and on the setlist it said that he was going to play I Want You Back but he didn't. Ah well, it was great anyways! There was this girl standing next to me telling me I was so lucky that I'm gonna see him in Amsterdam, because she thought he was "SO CUUUTE!" :roftl:

Yup, Luke had it on his keyboard at the V Festival on the 18th:wink2:

He didn't sing I Want you Back?? oh what a pity, it's one of my fav moment of the show. Glad you enjoyed, he's great, isn't he??!

Did you film Holy Johnny by any chance??:fisch:

OH MY GOD SERIOUSLY?!?!

OMG! I'm freaking out like crazy here!!!!

Are there any pictures of it? *tries not to stop breathing*

oh gosh...i saw a pic, but Queenie sent to me the link on msn cause i couldn't enter the forum that day...

oh wait, i'm gonna search it in my computer.

here it is, i think it's Bexxy's pic

post-1182-142983671586_thumb.jpg

In the world of photography we speak of 'equipment'. :naughty:

So here are the results of the Dutch jury - about 30 videos of Mika @ Lowlands:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mika+lowlands&search=Search

thanx hun! now i know what to do while waiting for my dvd to be burned:biggrin2: *takes popcorn and enjoys the view*

of course this is only an example, a pure coincidence that in this one Mika appears to be shirtless:roftl:

A shirtless Mika is old news by now... I'm in for something new. :fisch:

Oh well, I think you can read my mind. I'm an open book for you Mirti. :das:

A shirtless Mika is old news by now... I'm in for something new. :fisch:

Oh well, I think you can read my mind. I'm an open book for you Mirti. :das:

yes you are! well, i guess we both are for each other!:naughty::blush-anim-cl: