Mika @ Lowlands, the Netherlands (17-08-2007)

Blue

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We had another 15 minutes of Mika live @ Lowlands tonight on 3FM: between 9.45 and 10 they played Lollipop, Grace Kelly & Relax (in that order - funny, last song first, first song last).

I was at a birthday party and the radio was on - I had my own little private Mika party for about 15 minutes. :naughty:

Heya!

I'm bacckkkk :D !!!

OMG Mika was so, so, so,SOOOOOO good!!! The tent we were in was full and there were people standing outsite aswell!!

Don't know if this link has been posted: http://3voor12.vpro.nl/speler/ondemand/36244339 ..sorry if it is!

I do think Holland has fallen in love with Mika :D !!:punk: And I think he quite like's us aswell (a) ..Because he felt so welcome, and he doesn't feel like that always! *that's what he said* :mf_rosetinted: HE IS VERY WELCOME :mf_lustslow: !!

I've got some pics and vids, but have to upload them on my computer first..! I'll be back :P;) !

Heya!

I'm bacckkkk :D !!!

OMG Mika was so' date=' so, so,SOOOOOO good!!! The tent we were in was full and there were people standing outsite aswell!!

Don't know if this link has been posted: http://3voor12.vpro.nl/speler/ondemand/36244339 ..sorry if it is!

[/quote']

cool, i love it how everyone shouts mika in the beginning! we also did that at taubertal, it's so much fun! :biggrin2:

edit: how cool is this, it's the whole (?) show! first thought it would only be 1 song...

that link doesn't work for me, i jsut get to see an empty space on the site. :(

Hmm, it's not on the video list anymore either, but it's still on YouTube:

I just bought yesterday's AD (Algemeen Dagblad). There's an article about the first day of Lowlands in which they mention the highlights. They call Mika a piano wonder. :punk:

Nederland 3 will bring the highlights on tv, 23.05. I will try to watch.

cool, i love it how everyone shouts mika in the beginning! we also did that at taubertal, it's so much fun! :biggrin2:

edit: how cool is this, it's the whole (?) show! first thought it would only be 1 song...

Yeah it's the whole show :biggrin2: !!! I'm listening right now and I wish I could turn back time :bleh: ...But I can't :thumbdown: !

On 3FM there is an interview with someone from one of the cd shops at Lowlands. The interviewer just asked him which album was sold the best over the weekend and he immediately mentioned Mika. :thumb_yello:

On 3FM there is an interview with someone from one of the cd shops at Lowlands. The interviewer just asked him which album was sold the best over the weekend and he immediately mentioned Mika. :thumb_yello:

i'm not surprised:naughty:

Laura!!! You were there, so cool!

I was actually getting a bit jealous when I heard the audio recording on the 3voor12 website after the show... :blush-anim-cl: You must have had an amazing evening!

Yeah I did have an amazing evening!! He did the trashbin-thingy ...topless :bleh::biggrin2: !! I've got it on camera :mf_rosetinted: ! And the threw his drum stick in the audience..In our direction, so I was ready to catch it xD..But unfortunately there was a HUGE guy infront of me and he caught it :(:sneaky2: !! I was like 'aaahhhh!! NOOOOO!!! WHAT are you doing?!' *lol*

I saw the vid of Mika in the 3FM studio, but haven't seen him there, because my friend and I went to see The Killers..! So I missed him getting his GOLD record :blink: ! Ah well, didn't spoil my evening!

Oh my dear God, I just watched that radio interview on youtube. I had heard it before but this was the first time I had the picture... *sigh* well these are the moments that remind me of the reason why I am here. I loved the look on his face as he came into the studio the second time with this expression on his face as if he had one of those 'Is this really happening?!' moments.

And I have to add, I love it when he says 'thank you' with this smooth bristliness in his voice... :wub2: *melt*