MIKA_OBESSED

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a big sign thats says "mika/ can we have chicken after the show?"

er...thats what id do:roftl:

^^ :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: i like that idea! lol MFC YEAHHH

or possibly, "CAN YOU HOOK MEL_TINYDANCER FROM THE MFC UP WITH YOUR 16 YR OLD BROTHER FORTUNE???"

that would be deeply apprieciated.

:roftl: xx

BOOBIES!

Kidding. Didn't someone from the MFC get him to sign their top lady bits?

Since he already signed my restraining order, maybe you could ask him to sign a marriage license.:wink2:

^^ :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: i like that idea! lol MFC YEAHHH

or possibly, "CAN YOU HOOK MEL_TINYDANCER FROM THE MFC UP WITH YOUR 16 YR OLD BROTHER FORTUNE???"

that would be deeply apprieciated.

:roftl: xx

you can have him:mf_rosetinted: !! (please notice the big blue letters in my siggy):biggrin2:

BOOBIES!

Kidding. Didn't someone from the MFC get him to sign their top lady bits?

Since he already signed my restraining order, maybe you could ask him to sign a marriage license.:wink2:

I bet he wouldn't sign a marriage license like that, you should disguise it! Let him sign a contract to be sponsored by Swatch or Kentucky Fried Chicken or something and put in veeeery small letters so he can't read it: Ps. By signing this contract, you have agreed to marry me. Yah:biggrin2:

I'm almost afraid to ask but what are your terms?:blink:

Oh, I'd have to think about that - I'd keep it extensible :roftl:

But no, normal conditions, he should agree to hug me at least once a month and occasionally bite me, get drunk with me, confess his darkest deeds and show me his toy collection (for the naughty thinkers: read: show me his toy collection :sneaky2: ), watch with me 'Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain' and read to me 'Le Petit Prince' French. :biggrin2:

I bet he wouldn't sign a marriage license like that, you should disguise it! Let him sign a contract to be sponsored by Swatch or Kentucky Fried Chicken or something and put in veeeery small letters so he can't read it: Ps. By signing this contract, you have agreed to marry me. Yah:biggrin2:

Or I could just write it in German.:wink2:

Ok,on August 10th I'm going to see Mika,(:wub2: )and I need help diciding what he can sign...

I'm considering my copy of LiCM,but I don't know what else...

If you're going to get your CD signed, I would say to make sure he signs the pamphlet thing on the inside. I don't know if you were already planning that. A friend of mine when to some concert (Incubus, maybe?) and got his CD signed but on the outside and then a little while later he accidentally broke the case and now the signature is ruined. Again, just thought I add that to be helpful...

Or I could just write it in German.:wink2:

Mein Vater isst einen Hamburger....even I can do it:biggrin2: And since Mika is a magical miracle he can probably read it:biggrin2: But you could try BunnyHop:naughty:

If you're going to get your CD signed, I would say to make sure he signs the pamphlet thing on the inside. I don't know if you were already planning that. A friend of mine when to some concert (Incubus, maybe?) and got his CD signed but on the outside and then a little while later he accidentally broke the case and now the signature is ruined. Again, just thought I add that to be helpful...

Yeah I just want him to sign the pamphlet.The outside is already broken...

To be honest, I think it's unlikely he'd have much time for signing autographs at that particular show. I'm not sure what the security at GMA is like, and then he'd have to fly to Canada for that evening too, so he may be in a rush...

People telling her to have him sign knitty things, she's only 11! Behave!

--Jack