Mika on CW Atlanta Tomorrow

She's 13. :)

At the concert, I completely abandoned the way that I am usually. At school, I was always pretty quiet and reserved around people that I didn't know, but at the concert, the only person that I knew was my niece and yet I had no problem singing incredibly loudly, dancing and jumping like a mad person. There was a gay guy beside me, he was younger, maybe 15, and at one point during one of the songs, we just turned to each other and danced on each other like we were at a club. HAHAHA.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahaha nice! I wish I could have seen you and that guy dancing! :roftl: And I'm kind of the same way. I'm usually really shy when I first meet people, but at things like this, I know there are plenty of other crazy people who love Mika too, so then I get very overly excited and quite hyperactive:roftl:

hahahahaha nice! I wish I could have seen you and that guy dancing! :roftl: And I'm kind of the same way. I'm usually really shy when I first meet people, but at things like this, I know there are plenty of other crazy people who love Mika too, so then I get very overly excited and quite hyperactive:roftl:

Yes! :) I just kind of abandon my inhibitions when I'm somewhere like that, to a certain degree. I was sitting on the steps waiting on the doors to open, and I was there really early so I got to see the band that was playing in the bar go in. One of the band members stopped and started talking to me, and usually in that situation I would be kind of shy about it, but I was talking like crazy. I really wish that I would've known of that guy before he stopped and talked to me, though, because apparently he's the lead singer of a band that even has an album available on iTunes. The Alan Yates Band. :)

Yes! :) I just kind of abandon my inhibitions when I'm somewhere like that, to a certain degree. I was sitting on the steps waiting on the doors to open, and I was there really early so I got to see the band that was playing in the bar go in. One of the band members stopped and started talking to me, and usually in that situation I would be kind of shy about it, but I was talking like crazy. I really wish that I would've known of that guy before he stopped and talked to me, though, because apparently he's the lead singer of a band that even has an album available on iTunes. The Alan Yates Band. :)

You were sitting on the steps? Then I'm sure I saw you! (I don't exactly remember, but I know that I must have...I had to pick up my ticket at will call, so I know I passed right by you then :) ). The Alan Yates Band? I've never heard of them, but I'll have to go look them up...is that the band that was playing right by the main big window by the front sidewalk? My friend was going on and on about how cute she thought one of the bandmembers was:roftl:

You were sitting on the steps? Then I'm sure I saw you! (I don't exactly remember, but I know that I must have...I had to pick up my ticket at will call, so I know I passed right by you then :) ). The Alan Yates Band? I've never heard of them, but I'll have to go look them up...is that the band that was playing right by the main big window by the front sidewalk? My friend was going on and on about how cute she thought one of the bandmembers was:roftl:

I'm not sure if that was them or not...They were playing in the bar is all I know---Alan was telling me to come and see them, even though he fully knew that I was waiting in line for a Mika concert. :roftl:

Yeah, I was on the steps. Black shirt with polkadots on it, with a girl with a white shirt and pink headband, kind of in a group with a girl in a dark blue shirt and girl with a light blue shirt and plaid pants. I remember you and your friends---Not by "I saw you at this place at this time," or anything, but you look familiar. :) Where in line were you?

I'm not sure if that was them or not...They were playing in the bar is all I know---Alan was telling me to come and see them, even though he fully knew that I was waiting in line for a Mika concert. :roftl:

Yeah, I was on the steps. Black shirt with polkadots on it, with a girl with a white shirt and pink headband, kind of in a group with a girl in a dark blue shirt and girl with a light blue shirt and plaid pants. I remember you and your friends---Not by "I saw you at this place at this time," or anything, but you look familiar. :) Where in line were you?

Hmmm...I vaguely remember you, I think. I've seen your pics and your face looks somewhat familiar. Let's see...I think I was maybe 20-25 people back in the line. We got really lucky when we had to wait in the lobby area to get into the actual arena...everyone was lining up outside the first door, and I was like "hey! Let's go this way!" and we were like, 3rd in line to get into the arena. It was seriously a mad house trying to get to the front of the stage, but my friends and I know how to be aggressive :naughty:

Awesome! I was 3rd in line at the first door. :)

Man, that dash to the stage was awful. :roftl: I wasn't expecting stairs, so when I ran out there I was in a bit of a shock and almost fell down them. :roftl:

hahaha :roftl:

I had looked up pictures of the venue online, so I knew what it looked like...thankfully I knew there were stairs :)

But my friends and I ran down the stairs and then couldn't figure out exactly how to get on the floor, so we just started climbing over seats and people to get down there :roftl:

hahaha :roftl:

I had looked up pictures of the venue online, so I knew what it looked like...thankfully I knew there were stairs :)

But my friends and I ran down the stairs and then couldn't figure out exactly how to get on the floor, so we just started climbing over seats and people to get down there :roftl:

I think I took out a few people on the way down. :roftl: I was pretty much holding my niece because I didn't want to trample her but wanted to get down there as quickly as possible. She's all of 5 feet tall and 100 pounds so it would've been bad if she got knocked down. :roftl: Then when I hit the barrier thing at the front I bruised my ribs. :roftl:

I think I took out a few people on the way down. :roftl: I was pretty much holding my niece because I didn't want to trample her but wanted to get down there as quickly as possible. She's all of 5 feet tall and 100 pounds so it would've been bad if she got knocked down. :roftl: Then when I hit the barrier thing at the front I bruised my ribs. :roftl:

I think it's clear...we are both certifiably insane. :bleh:

did you two see that hispanic looking guy dancing before the show started? They showed him on the big screens for about 15 minutes & he was standing near the chairs on the right side (when facing the stage). He was definitely having a good time, hahaha. :)

That was hilarious. :roftl: Then that woman joined him...dirty. :naughty:

FILES WILL BE UP TOMORROW. Mediafire has a limit of 100 KB and the file, even the 3 minute file, was 275 KB, which meant that at the last minute it said that it failed---I ended up re-ripping the entire thing into a program that I found that converted it to .mpg automatically, now I can open it with Windows Movie Maker, edit out the annoyances, save it to the computer and hopefully upload it, as it will be much smaller of a file.

This is all very frustrating, but I will get it. Sorry for getting your hopes up and making you wait again. :roftl:

That was hilarious. :roftl: Then that woman joined him...dirty. :naughty:

FILES WILL BE UP TOMORROW. Mediafire has a limit of 100 KB and the file, even the 3 minute file, was 275 KB, which meant that at the last minute it said that it failed---I ended up re-ripping the entire thing into a program that I found that converted it to .mpg automatically, now I can open it with Windows Movie Maker, edit out the annoyances, save it to the computer and hopefully upload it, as it will be much smaller of a file.

This is all very frustrating, but I will get it. Sorry for getting your hopes up and making you wait again. :roftl:

Wow, you have to do all that? I don't even know what half of the stuff you said means! :naughty:

I have to say: By resizing the video, it DID lose a bit of its quality. It's still pretty good, and still looks great full-screen, but every time that someone takes a photo, there is a split-second of sort of blue or white bars. This, however, does not make the video un-watchable, and this only happens badly during Relax, because of all of the darkness and flashing lights. Big Girl is much better because it's lighter. Just, when you watch it, don't assume that the entire video sucks because Relax is a bit barry, because it gets better, I promise. :) It's something to do with the flashbulbs and the resized video.

Example:

f_23m_8f14bba.png

This is not throughout the entire thing---just when someone takes a photo or lights flash. It's not as bad as it sounds, really. :)

Seriously Hannah. You should see me squealing like a little girl right now. All alone in my house, acting like the biggest idiot ever. I'm so excited about this I can't even type because my hands are shaking. You'd think Mika was actually in my living room singing to me right now or something.