Where's Mika!?

findingmywords

Yeaahhh!!!

I like that idea a LOT!!!!

haha OK so we'll put stuff like that in there too!!!

And we can put Billy Brown and Grace Kelly in there and stuff!! ok.

I had the exact same idea !! Plus In the "Where's Waldo" books,you can also find other charcaters like Waldo's sister,etc...

So we can put Grace Kelly,Lollipop Girl,Billiy Brown,Big Girl, and so on !!

The "Where's Mika" is an excellent Idea!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the exact same idea !! Plus In the "Where's Waldo" books,you can also find other charcaters like Waldo's sister,etc...

So we can put Grace Kelly,Lollipop Girl,Billiy Brown,Big Girl, and so on !!

The "Where's Mika" is an excellent Idea!

And we can also have Mika's family in there like you said, and Mikey, and Cherisse and Martin and Luke too!

I got your PM melman92 and I added you to the list! Thanks for participating!

this is such a good idea!!! :thumb_yello: i really like the idea of putting in billy brown, lollipop girl, and big girl!! and this has nothing to do with this really...

but i like to ask people 'where's mika?' in this picture

mika172.jpg

because it's so obvious which one he is.. he kind of sticks out haha:bleh:

and this has nothing to do with this really...

mika172.jpg

Well, he might be obvious in this one, but he sure is adorable here! I like this pic! Thanks for sharing :thumb_yello:

this is such a good idea!!! :thumb_yello: i really like the idea of putting in billy brown, lollipop girl, and big girl!! and this has nothing to do with this really...

mika172.jpg

He's the one with the red trousers!

Nice photo!

what do i do with that? :blink: i've never heard of pink points before

Well thats because they didnt exist until about 10mins ago lol, well not under the name of 'pink points' anyway :P Basically its a thing i do with my friends, if they do or say silly things they lose points, if they do good things they gain them - i have a friend whos as minus 205 lol

But since im 'pink' to everyone, you can have pink points for keeps, or avitars or siggies or whichever - ha ha i have my own brand :P now all i need to do is loose 10 stone to be victoria beckham but with a better hair do :P

Well thats because they didnt exist until about 10mins ago lol, well not under the name of 'pink points' anyway :P Basically its a thing i do with my friends, if they do or say silly things they lose points, if they do good things they gain them - i have a friend whos as minus 205 lol

But since im 'pink' to everyone, you can have pink points for keeps, or avitars or siggies or whichever - ha ha i have my own brand :P now all i need to do is loose 10 stone to be victoria beckham but with a better hair do :P

:roftl: haha alright thanks for the info!!:bleh:

:) lol i cant draw - i can edit, i just cant draw ha ha

haha well it doesnt have to be drawn! You can do one just like you did now! With the computer and a picture, and you can edit it to have him in there somewhere! We can have all kinds of Where's Mika! That'd be better! Just let me know if you'd like to!

;)

haha well it doesnt have to be drawn! You can do one just like you did now! With the computer and a picture, and you can edit it to have him in there somewhere! We can have all kinds of Where's Mika! That'd be better! Just let me know if you'd like to!

;)

lol instead of drawing i tink i'll do that then? is that alright with you?