Where's Mika!?

findingmywords

OK GUYS!!!

I had an fun idea pop into my mind!!!!!

So most of you guys probably know about the book Where's Waldo? (or, Where's Wally, as others know it in the UK, or also I found out today that in France its called Where's Charlie!! anyways...)- It's the book where there are scenes and you have to look for Waldo in the middle of all of the mini people in the different scenes!!

So, I was thinking we could make a "WHERE'S MIKA?" book, and people could participate and draw the scenes and stuff, and in the midst of all the people, we could put MIKA in there!! And the scenes could be at his concert or at an afterparty, and we have to find him in the crowd!! And we could be as insanely creative as we want!!! I think it'd be really fun!! And we could post it on the MFC and it could be a fun thing to do, looking for MIKA!!!

And also, I was thinking we could make tons of scenes where you have to find him, and we could put them all together in a book and give it it to the man himself, MIKA!!! haha. and we could make people in the scenes look like ourselves! I have lots of ideas of different scenes already!! So all I need is your artistic talents (because I know a lot of you out there are very creative and artistic!) and your ideas and help, and I think it could be a fun project!

So tell me what you guys think!! The thread has sort of fallen back, and we don't have nearly enough people to do it, but we can still try!

So if you would like to participate, send me a PM!!! Oh and also, you can do it with the computer if you dont have artistic talents!! You can have a picture of a crowd of something, and put mika's face in the crowd and use photoshop to make it blend in more and make it more realistic! So tell me if you would like to participate! Oh and we'll have a lot of time since I have no idea when MIKA will be back in the states! So you have plenty of time to perfect it and make it crazy!

:naughty::thumb_yello:

Participants

Findingmywords

Melman92

Buttnugget040

Grace Ally

Dewi

Valelia

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, that's a good idea, sounds like fun!

I dunno would i be able to draw anything like that tho myself, but there's lots of talented ppl out there!

do ye call it Where's Waldo?!?

ahaha ours is called Where's Wally! :roftl:

i would like to draw something too because i like to draw but i would have to work at it to make it look good :biggrin2:

yayy!! haha

So I guess you can make a scene and we can gather all of them at the end!!!! I'm not really good at organizing things very much, and I havent organized anything on MFC yet, so I'd like some help if you wanted to, and if you can help me!!!

thanks guys!

O and theres no deadline yet, and I have no idea when it would be done or when I would give it to him, so you have plenty of time to make a scene and make it look aawesome!!!!

LOL hahahah he's on the very left in the black and white. kind of toward the bottom.

doing the pelvis stick out thing. ahem. We should do ones like that too.

nice one!

Rofl, I just wanted to do a test run.

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN FUNNIER IF I HADN'T EVEN PUT HIM IN THE PICTURE!:roftl:

why don't we have objects and other characters in it too, like in Where's Wally? Like... Chew Chew for the evil one in Yellow, Lollipop Girl for Wendy with a microphone and his mystery juice as some of the extra things like the map and bone! I might be getting a lil carried away with this :naughty:

why don't we have objects and other characters in it too, like in Where's Wally? Like... Chew Chew for the evil one in Yellow, Lollipop Girl for Wendy with a microphone and his mystery juice as some of the extra things like the map and bone! I might be getting a lil carried away with this :naughty:

The more carried away you are, the better! I like that idea! Plus, we're Mika fans...we have to be over the top! :biggrin2:

Yeaahhh!!!

I like that idea a LOT!!!!

haha OK so we'll put stuff like that in there too!!!

And we can put Billy Brown and Grace Kelly in there and stuff!! ok.