Where's Mika!?

findingmywords

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already drawn a great deal of the zoo, now all I have to do is actually draw the people.:biggrin2: Oh, and color the whole thing...I might do that on the computer, is that ok?

Oh yea of course it is!! So are you coloring it on the computer? awesome! ok let me know when you're finished! And there's no rush remember! ;)

awesome!

Try anything you want with it!

Come on guys! Do you think maybe we could get more people? I know a lot of you guys have artistic talents and are good with a computer too! I'd really like it if we had more people! thanks!

:flowers2:;)

this has nothing to do with what you just said, but i was trying to figure out what the little snipet of lyrics in your siggy was , it sounded so familiar! and then it hit me , its from the labyrinth ! i love that movie :thumb_yello:

• 2 months later...

OK guys!

Is anyone still interested?? :thumb_yello:

The project has sort of fallen back, and I still would really like to do the project! I just wanted to know if anyone is still interested, and to also bump the thread so new members can see it!

Thanks guys!

We don't really have enough people now, but if we can get more, we can still make it work out!:naughty:

I'd like to join in, I could do a few, I believe..

yayy! ok, i'll add you!

I still have my drawing, but it's far from finished and I don't really have much time. I might be able to work on it this weekend, though!

okay then! But remember, we have plenty of time to work on it, so you can still take your time!

OK guys!

Is anyone still interested?? :thumb_yello:

The project has sort of fallen back, and I still would really like to do the project! I just wanted to know if anyone is still interested, and to also bump the thread so new members can see it!

Thanks guys!

We don't really have enough people now, but if we can get more, we can still make it work out!:naughty:

Bumping your own threads?!?! who would do such a think?!?!? ;)