I HOPE YOU OK MIKA! and...

Sivan

I am not even commenting the above. mfc'ers loss anyway. :mf_rosetinted:

oh no...... yop's missing??? omg omg.. :tears: someone gives me her phone #!1 I'll text her!!! :tears: we were speaking yesterday how great she is, weren't we, babs? :boxed:

i know.that was in the past though when she first commented on one of my threads but now as i said i miss her!she was actually a lot ike me.maybe that is why i thought she was annoying!lol!:biggrin2:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not even commenting the above. mfc'ers loss anyway. :mf_rosetinted:

oh no...... yop's missing??? omg omg.. :tears: someone gives me her phone #!1 I'll text her!!! :tears: we were speaking yesterday how great she is, weren't we, babs? :boxed:

im confused...u guys are serious? she dont wanna come back?

Thanks Sivan for this thread. I feel the same way. I'm hoping everyone is ok, and that no one is too sick. It is a lot on Mika, the band and his family traveling all over the world like that. Its not surprising that people are getting sick.

Much love to all of you for working so hard to bring us your best,it means a lot.

And for the people who are missing Mika from canceled gigs, my heart goes out to you. But lets pray for Mika and his team that they are healthy enough for there to be a "next time".

Much love to everyone!!! *big hugs*

Isn't it horrible not having an explanation straight from MIKA... I'm trying to have faith that he'll be ok... he'll definatley need to take a break...preferably after GMA lol

But really mika, :no: Get well soon!

yeah we dont know exactly but im sure he is kinda ok if he can still preform right? ;)

No matter how upset the fans are ... your hardcore fans on MFC will always love you !! hope you are all ok too, and health and happiness is the most important ... take good care guys ! mwahhh !:thumb_yello: QUOTE]

im hardcore!:thumb_yello::snog: :sniper: :ghostrider_h4h::chair: :mf_plasmawhore: