I HOPE YOU OK MIKA! and...

Sivan

i hope all the band members are ok to...

i know no one really know what is going on...with concert being canceled and stuff...

but i really hope mika and the gang are ok...

thats all i wanted to say... :blink:

mika we all love you... some get disapointed but im sure everyone here know that your shows were canceled for a reason and u have no intention of disapointing your fans....

thats all :) *hugs to you, martin, mikey, Luke, cherisse, your family and the whole crew for working so hard and being all over the place AND! to everyone that missed mika show because of the cancelations*

we know its not easy for u all...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...Mika declared himself as a quite hyperactive boy:punk: , but none humans being (without being junkie:bleh: as keith richards andd co.) could afford all the world tour dates his music label have planned for...:blink:

..and most of mfcers hopes he takes a worth rest:thumb_yello: before getting hill from overworking:thumbdown:

So, is uncorrect to cancel dates (in a frigtening random way:shocked: ), but THEY could set a better "Grand Tour":mf_rosetinted: BEFORE

i know no one really know what is going on...with concert being canceled and stuff...

mika we all love you... some get disapointed but im sure everyone here know that your shows were canceled for a reason and u have no intention of disapointing your fans....

thats all :) *hugs to you, martin, mikey, Luke, cherisse, your family and the whole crew for working so hard and being all over the place AND! to everyone that missed mika show because of the cancelations*

:thumb_yello: me too. i hope everyone is good....we don't know the truth, but this throat story going around sounds pretty serious. i hope mika gets well soon. relax and slow down.

they should not book him so much cause it's taking a toll on him....and then by cancelling appearances he disappoints fans. but due to illness, it's totally understandable.....but if his illness relates to his schedule, well...yeah it goes back to what i was saying b4. don't know if i'm making sense lol.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Mika and the whole band have our full love and support and our priority is that they are happy and healthy.

Thanks Sivan

:thumb_yello:

OY oi oi , mika needs to get some rest and needs to recover before he can do any more gigs !I know we all love him , but why have him risk his health for us? I agree with this thread 100%I just hope mika sees this so that he will GET SOME REST! Ok, and to the rest of the band memebers too, dont overwork yourselves! I mean it :wink2: Ok , that's all i have to say!

My heart goes out to them all too, Mika, Luke, Cherisse, Mikey, Martin, road crew etc, and also the many many fans who didn't get to see Mika. The real reasons are secret maybe, and maybe they need to be.....:blink:

I 100% agree with this thread! :)

Much love to Mika and the gang.

Mika, if at some point you read this just know that you're fan base will always love you, sure we all adore getting to see you live, but taking a break is fine with us too. We love you honey and you need to take care of yourself. :)

I couldn't have said it any better!

Just feel better, Mika. As fans, that's all we should really be concerned with...your health.

The worst part is not knowing whats up... Not that we're entitled to that sort of info, but it would be nice to atleast have closure. I really hope nothing too serious is going on... I hope all is well for everyone...

Things havn't been so bright and chipper over here at the forum, but we'll pull through it... he know's how much we all appreciate him. That Birthday present would have definatley let him know, but we all know how well that went.. *sigh

Everyone just needs to give one another a big virtual hug... we need to support all those whose hearts have been broken and let them cry on our shoulders... there are no fans like MIKA fans... No better people to talk with... you all are amazing:bleh:

The worst part is not knowing whats up... Not that we're entitled to that sort of info, but it would be nice to atleast have closure. I really hope nothing too serious is going on... I hope all is well for everyone...

Things havn't been so bright and chipper over here at the forum, but we'll pull through it... he know's how much we all appreciate him. That Birthday present would have definatley let him know, but we all know how well that went.. *sigh

Everyone just needs to give one another a big virtual hug... we need to support all those whose hearts have been broken and let them cry on our shoulders... there are no fans like MIKA fans... No better people to talk with... you all are amazing:bleh:

awww back at u!