Kinda scared to write this but.... usa tour...

Sivan

i dont think it will happend....

a friend told me... she talked to mika tour manager...he said no US tour :(

im sorry everyone :(

and street scene is not a sure thing either :(

oh my....

atleast i hope its for mika and the band to take some time off to rest....

again...its not mika that told me that personaly or something, so im not 100% but i guess its true if mika tour manager said that.... i just dont want everyone here killing me if they decide to come here aftet all =P

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think it will happend....

a friend told me... she talked to mika tour manager...he said no US tour :(

im sorry everyone :(

and street scene is not a sure thing either :(

oh my....

atleast i hope its for mika and the band to take some time off to rest....

for goodness sake someone needs to tell us EXACTLY what's going on!

maybe there was gonna be a us tour but had to stop further progression because of Mika's health? Or maybe it wasn't even decided in the first.

PAH.

I'm on the brink of not caring now to be honest.

for goodness sake someone needs to tell us EXACTLY what's going on!

maybe there was gonna be a us tour but had to stop further progression because of Mika's health? Or maybe it wasn't even decided in the first.

PAH.

I'm on the brink of not caring now to be honest.

maybe he really need the rest....i think they need a break....

i just hope its not canceled so they could have more european gigs...

i mean ill be happy for europe ppl ofcourse but i REALLY think they need a month off.... :boxed:

i mean ill be happy for europe ppl ofcourse but i REALLY think they need a month off.... :boxed:

yeah I agree. He's been on the road for about 10 months now. If I were Mika I think I'd be dead!

yeah I agree. He's been on the road for about 10 months now. If I were Mika I think I'd be dead!

totaly

i dont know how they do it.... im sure they have fun to but its probably really hard..... im sure they all miss their bed at home...

I'm sorry to hear this!:boxed:

Maybe he didn't think about planning US tour and mika needs some sleep !

when they were here last they said they wil come back september... i guess change of plans...

totaly

i dont know how they do it.... im sure they have fun to but its probably really hard..... im sure they all miss their bed at home...

heck i know i would!

wow US peeps will wake up to some bad news :( we all waited and waited...

it's definitely not been fun and games recently, and not just for the US either. The UK have had their share of disappointments (big chill) and even some of the europeans. We're all feeling you...it's just that it now looks like it's your turn LOL.

i just keep repeating to myself: something good always comes out of something bad.

i dont know what but im hoping. the light is dim but at least it's still alight.

yeah i totaly feel for the ppl in europe to....

i had a feeling US tour wont happend cause the dates were not out yet and its kinda soon... :thumbdown:

heck i know i would!

it's definitely not been fun and games recently, and not just for the US either. The UK have had their share of disappointments (big chill) and even some of the europeans. We're all feeling you...it's just that it now looks like it's your turn LOL.

i just keep repeating to myself: something good always comes out of something bad.

i dont know what but im hoping. the light is dim but at least it's still alight.

yeah i totaly feel for the ppl in europe to....

i had a feeling US tour wont happend cause the dates were not out yet and its kinda soon... :thumbdown:

it's like that padova though. He's meant to do a concert there (Italy) on October 22nd but it's not been confirmed yet...at least, as far as I know, and that's only two months away..

it's like that padova though. He's meant to do a concert there (Italy) on October 22nd but it's not been confirmed yet...at least, as far as I know, and that's only two months away..

oh my .... well i hope no more bad news to come....

:huglove: I'm sorry for you in USA...

At least he's finally going to get some rest. Surprisingly I'm not upset. Yay me! hahah. I would rather him come back next year and be energized and happy rather than come to play here now, exhausted and sick. You know? Feel better Mika!

i understand :) Mika deserves that rest.

At least he's finally going to get some rest. Surprisingly I'm not upset. Yay me! hahah. I would rather him come back next year and be energized and happy rather than come to play here now, exhausted and sick. You know? Feel better Mika!

i feel the same!

Not at all sad! Relieved and satisfied, personally! :mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

okee :) good for u :)

the truth is....if mika came on september i might have missed it anyway...

cause i might need to go to israel next month... so as i am allways...POSITIVE and looking on the bright side.... i think its good cause now im not worried i will miss seeing them... BUT im sad for everyone that REALLY wanted to see mika next month... and hoped he will come back...

seriously now....i want mika and the gang to REST!!!!! and they better do it! OR ELSE! :sneaky2::bleh:

well yeah i can understand that. BUT:

1) he has already been to america so it's not like he's ignoring the country and

2) he will no doubt go back in the future

and i'm not aiming this at anyone and i dont mean for this next bit to sound so horrible, i know people are concerned for his health but i think that...some people need to stop being selfish.

Besides, he's still touring europe/uk (i know uk is in europe but u get me) and doing usa as well would be overkill, so it's a wise decision. It's Mika's health that's important here and we need to take the back seat and realise his wellbeing is top priority at the moment.

well yeah i can understand that. BUT:

1) he has already been to america so it's not like he's ignoring the country and

2) he will no doubt go back in the future

and i'm not aiming this at anyone and i dont mean for this next bit to sound so horrible, i know people are concerned for his health but i think that...some people need to stop being selfish.

Besides, he's still touring europe/uk (i know uk is in europe but u get me) and doing usa as well would be overkill, so it's a wise decision. It's Mika's health that's important here and we need to take the back seat and realise his wellbeing is top priority at the moment.

lol kaz...its not mean did anyone here say something different? ;) i think for now we all think the same....

i really only care about mika being healthy and happy.... i wuv u mika! :blush-anim-cl:

Who's being selfish? We're all very pleased he decided not to tour! :biggrin2: We're totally the happiest group of fans who are not gonna see Mika ever.

I would've been honestly upset if they'd announced September tour dates.

--Jack