i've neva been to a gig thread!

phunkygal

My little girl pretends she is the Lollipop Girl and she sings that whole part- it is TOO cute!!!!!! :bleh:

haha!my parents teach that to my lil sis just to annoy me.but is is rlly cute when she does it!here she is modeling a dress i made from duct tape!

hhteht.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not only have i never been to a mika gig before , ive never been to any gig ever! :thumbdown: oh well , ill just have to wait :biggrin2:

oh i have...but not mika...i would give up all of them just to see him!:biggrin2:

1.bob weir

2.american idols live

3.britany spears(when i was 5!c'mon!)

4.Kiss 108 concert 2007(radio station concert)

where do u live.i live in the USA.that makes it even more suprising that i neva have seen mika!Lol!:biggrin2:

not only have i never been to a mika gig before , ive never been to any gig ever! :thumbdown: oh well , ill just have to wait :biggrin2:

I live in the US too... :[

and i havent been to any gig either..so deprived..

and???????:biggrin2:

In the words of Yop (ahem!) "You should have used the search function before making a new thread. And you should have listened when being told, it already existed."

lol

In the words of Yop (ahem!) "You should have used the search function before making a new thread. And you should have listened when being told, it already existed."

lol

yes??????lol!srry but it has already been started and if ppl want to reply they are welcomed!:bleh::biggrin2::wink2: