i've neva been to a gig thread!

phunkygal

okay tell me if im wrong but i dont think there is a thread like this.i woulda PMed yop but ya know......um so anyways i wanted to create a thread for all of us who sadly havent been to a mika gig.i know not to many of u havent but i want all of us fans who havent been to a gig see that we are not the only ones.so just complain,mope,have a pity party,talk about any thing,and have fun!

luvluv,phunkygal

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i thread for all those who mope around looking at pictures from other people's gigs? what a great idea.

Count me in - im a complete and utter mika virgin :P

wooooooo!!!me too~ im so depressed mika wont be coming this year to the USA........:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown::mf_rosetinted:

aww bless

lets be odd and much like the bbq thread and the butterly lounge thread and the tee total thread, have a virtual mika concert thread lol - who are out supporting acts?

ummmmm....hellogoodbye has to be one,and joanna newsome!(check in my avie!lol!both are there!lol!)

never heard of joanna newsome

obviously a fan of hellogoodbye; touchdown turnaround, call and return and ofcourse here in you arms - some of my favs.

What about feeder?

touchdown turnaround is my absolute fave!!!!i dont know feeder but okay!:biggrin2:

Sigh. I've never been to one of Mika's shows before. I almost went to one in June, but alas, school interfered. I'll just have to catch him when he does his next US tour. :naughty:

omg!same w/ me though the one i wanted to go to was in Boston! my dad didnt want to go and used the excuse that is was on a school night!damn!:sneaky2:

I, sadly, haven't either.

I haven't got the money.

Plus I have like one friend who's into Mika (the rest are clinically insane) and both of our parents think we're too young (we're 15 btw) to go to London, by train, an hour and a half away by ourselves and our parents refuse to go with us.

So, yeah, it pretty much sucks.

=(

I, sadly, haven't either.

I haven't got the money.

Plus I have like one friend who's into Mika (the rest are clinically insane) and both of our parents think we're too young (we're 15 btw) to go to London, by train, an hour and a half away by ourselves and our parents refuse to go with us.

So, yeah, it pretty much sucks.

=(

im 12 and my parents would take me if it wasnt on a school night.but ya know it always is.:mf_rosetinted:

It stresses me out coz I can't go 'til I'm 16.

I mean seriously.

What's the difference?

I can take care of myself.

I've been on a 10 hour flight by myself before, when I was 12.

So why can't they let me go on a 1 hour and 1/2 train journey?

Grrr. :sneaky2:

It stresses me out coz I can't go 'til I'm 16.

I mean seriously.

What's the difference?

I can take care of myself.

I've been on a 10 hour flight by myself before, when I was 12.

So why can't they let me go on a 1 hour and 1/2 train journey?

Grrr. :sneaky2:

why cant mika tour the US today!errrrrr!(we all have our wishes):mf_rosetinted: lol! it is fun knowing u are not the only non-mika gig person here!

Yeep.

But I swear, I will go to one one day, and meet him.

I WIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Ok... I'm calm now...

:blink:

:bleh:

x

me too!mwa hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

yep okay:mf_rosetinted:

I've never been to a mika show either and it's killing me. he was in nyc on friday but im jewish and a sabbath observer so that didnt work out to well. and it kills me because i love the venue he was playing in (the nokia theatre). but hopefully ill get to see him when hes on GMA.

I've never been to a mika show either and it's killing me. he was in nyc on friday but im jewish and a sabbath observer so that didnt work out to well. and it kills me because i love the venue he was playing in (the nokia theatre). but hopefully ill get to see him when hes on GMA.

rlly he is playing on friday?a different gig from GMA?????????:shocked:

im so mad!come to boston mika!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_rosetinted:

I've never been to a real gig, so no mika gig either. But I'm lucky, mika comes to Belguim 13 november and my mom wants to go with me and a friend of me. I'm 15 too, I may even skip school for 1 day :naughty: (I hope my english is good :blush-anim-cl: )

I've never been to a real gig, so no mika gig either. But I'm lucky, mika comes to Belguim 13 november and my mom wants to go with me and a friend of me. I'm 15 too, I may even skip school for 1 day :naughty: (I hope my english is good :blush-anim-cl: )

very very good!:thumb_yello:

thanks! when I asked my mom if she wanted to go with me I expected a clearly, loud NO but she said yes:shocked: :jawdrop: I was like: mom do you feel well? or did you take a pill? (it's going to be in Brussels, that's 2 or 2 and a half hours driving from my place)

thanks! when I asked my mom if she wanted to go with me I expected a clearly, loud NO but she said yes:shocked: :jawdrop: I was like: mom do you feel well? or did you take a pill? (it's going to be in Brussels, that's 2 or 2 and a half hours driving from my place)

the only reason my stepmom would ever go with me is to embarass me!lol!:roftl:

rlly he is playing on friday?a different gig from GMA?????????:shocked:

im so mad!come to boston mika!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_rosetinted:

i dont know i havent heard that he isnt playing gma on friday morning so im just going on that. i mean the gma website still has him listed as playing so hopefully he wont cancel it. *Crossesfingers*

I hope you guys will have the luck to go to one of his gigs too.

the only reason my stepmom would ever go with me is to embarass me!lol!:roftl:

:roftl: that's going to happen with me you know, my mom loves mikas music so I expect that she's going to dance the way like she dances on ABBA's music and that's she's going to sing with the songs, but hey I'm going so to be embaressed by my mom isn't that bad

I hope you guys will have the luck to go to one of his gigs too.

:roftl: that's going to happen with me you know, my mom loves mikas music so I expect that she's going to dance the way like she dances on ABBA's music and that's she's going to sing with the songs, but hey I'm going so to be embaressed by my mom isn't that bad

im not joking.when mika comes out i will scream.she will make fun of me.she will make fun of his tight pant,his dancing,etc.:mf_rosetinted: