i've neva been to a gig thread!

phunkygal

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, this is a thread that is SO for me!!!!!

MIKA was right here in Miami on June 17... *only 90 miles from me*

and I COULD NOT GO! I was a mess that WHOLE night! I was so upset. Just knowing that he was RIGHT there....aaahhhh!

But, I think that New York this coming Friday is gonna weaken me worse than ever! I wanted to go SO BAD....but, just did not have the time to save enough money to go. New York is EXPENSIVE! I am gonna be a WRECK on Friday! I am taping GMA....and I guess I will just wear it out- and imagine what it would be like to be there! wwwhhhhaaaaahhhhh! SO UPSET!

I am GOING to make it up, if/when Mika does another tour. I may not be able to follow him all over the country, but I will definately see ANY/ALL shows that he does in FLORIDA! So, please MIKA do more than JUST one..LOL

Where I live there is not any Mika fans..... Boy do I wish there were.

I work in a Law Firm, so trying to convert any of them- is nearly impossible. Although, I am HAPPY to say everyone I work with KNOWS who MIKA is!!!!!

I do what I can!!!! :roftl:

I've never been to a real gig, so no mika gig either. But I'm lucky, mika comes to Belguim 13 november and my mom wants to go with me and a friend of me. I'm 15 too, I may even skip school for 1 day :naughty: (I hope my english is good :blush-anim-cl: )

be on the look-out for some girls with boa's and masks:naughty:

Oh, this is a thread that is SO for me!!!!!

MIKA was right here in Miami on June 17... *only 90 miles from me*

and I COULD NOT GO! I was a mess that WHOLE night! I was so upset. Just knowing that he was RIGHT there....aaahhhh!

But, I think that New York this coming Friday is gonna weaken me worse than ever! I wanted to go SO BAD....but, just did not have the time to save enough money to go. New York is EXPENSIVE! I am gonna be a WRECK on Friday! I am taping GMA....and I guess I will just wear it out- and imagine what it would be like to be there! wwwhhhhaaaaahhhhh! SO UPSET!

I am GOING to make it up, if/when Mika does another tour. I may not be able to follow him all over the country, but I will definately see ANY/ALL shows that he does in FLORIDA! So, please MIKA do more than JUST one..LOL

Where I live there is not any Mika fans..... Boy do I wish there were.

I work in a Law Firm, so trying to convert any of them- is nearly impossible. Although, I am HAPPY to say everyone I work with KNOWS who MIKA is!!!!!

I do what I can!!!! :roftl:

im srry!i will be a wreck too!i live in MA but my parents would never drive me to NY just to meet mika!lol!:biggrin2:

:roftl: you're making your mask yourself? that's cool:naughty:

I have a t-shirt that's perfect to wear at his gig, very colourfull hearts on it, so maybe I'm going to wear a lot of colours (believe me that's not so normal for me, because I love black :roftl: )

:roftl: you're making your mask yourself? that's cool:naughty:

I have a t-shirt that's perfect to wear at his gig, very colourfull hearts on it, so maybe I'm going to wear a lot of colours (believe me that's not so normal for me, because I love black :roftl: )

my mask's already finished:naughty:

is that u in your avatar?if so u are beautiful!!!!!:biggrin2: yes....it isnt fair.im 12 how old are you?im guessing hmmmm......22?????:biggrin2:

OMG!!!!! Yes, that is a picture of me....and THANK YOU!!!!!!!

OMG.... I L-O-V-E you phunkygal!!!!! I am not 22.........

I am eeewww.... I have to say it- 30! aaahhhh!!!!!

I have a 13 year old son and he is MORE mature than I am!!!!!

I am a wild and crazy momma!!!! LOL :roftl:

OMG!!!!! Yes, that is a picture of me....and THANK YOU!!!!!!!

OMG.... I L-O-V-E you phunkygal!!!!! I am not 22.........

I am eeewww.... I have to say it- 30! aaahhhh!!!!!

I have a 13 year old son and he is MORE mature than I am!!!!!

I am a wild and crazy momma!!!! LOL :roftl:

haha!my dad and stepmom are 30 too!i wish they liked mika as much as u!lol!they pretty much hate him.....:naughty: im more mature than my dad....way more!lol!

haha!my dad and stepmom are 30 too!i wish they liked mika as much as u!lol!they pretty much hate him.....:naughty: im more mature than my dad....way more!lol!

I WISH my kids liked Mika as much as I do!!!!! They LOVE his music, and love singing the songs...they know ALL the words... they just do not like MIKA ....

HOW COULD ANYONE NOT LIKE MIKA???????????

*sounds like your dad is my soulmate* LOL :thumb_yello:

I WISH my kids liked Mika as much as I do!!!!! They LOVE his music, and love singing the songs...they know ALL the words... they just do not like MIKA ....

HOW COULD ANYONE NOT LIKE MIKA???????????

*sounds like your dad is my soulmate* LOL :thumb_yello:

ya....no...my lil sis who is 2 can sing some of love today and lollipop!lol! my parents never ever stop making fun of mika!lol! :naughty:

ya....no...my lil sis who is 2 can sing some of love today and lollipop!lol! my parents never ever stop making fun of mika!lol! :naughty:

It seems like I have come to the right thread. I have not been to a gig yet.

Yeah let's have a pity party.

(brings box of tissues)

It seems like I have come to the right thread. I have not been to a gig yet.

Yeah let's have a pity party.

(brings box of tissues)

pity party!pity party!wa!wa!hey i have a box of tissues covered in those circle thingies like on the cover of LICM!i will bring those!lol!

its nice to know you guys havent done it eitherrrr!

mika comes no where even near me. i told my mom i would like cry if i met him. she told me that i was crazy and that she was going to find me a hobby. i was only kidding...but i really do want to see him :D

its nice to know you guys havent done it eitherrrr!

mika comes no where even near me. i told my mom i would like cry if i met him. she told me that i was crazy and that she was going to find me a hobby. i was only kidding...but i really do want to see him :D

where do u live.i live in the USA.that makes it even more suprising that i neva have seen mika!Lol!:biggrin2:

My little girl pretends she is the Lollipop Girl and she sings that whole part- it is TOO cute!!!!!! :bleh: