• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have wait 3 months before i decide i'll try to be a memeber lol:wub2:

xD Pretty much!

i joined way back in january and just came on here for pictures but then i got more involved and it's 100 times better!!:biggrin2: a little time consuming though

Haha, same here! I just looked for pictures.

It IS. And then you go for withdrawls when you're not on and posting for more than a day!

You're the founder, the headquarters, the....really important person! I'm not sure what the official title is, but you're the one in charge, the only one more important than you is Mika himself.:biggrin2:

really??????:mf_lustslow: i'm like mika's second???????:mf_lustslow::bleh: it's the first time i feel so important :wub2: lol

:shocked: i didn't know there was going to be duels!!! i think i'll back out of this one....

JK i would die for mika :wub2:

it's not suppose, we're a peaceful mikarmy, ww won't fight except if naughty poeple want to face somebody in a duel, but nooooo war: all we are saying is give peace a chance lol:naughty:

it's not suppose, we're a peaceful mikarmy, ww won't fight except if naughty poeple want to face somebody in a duel, but nooooo war: all we are saying is give peace a chance lol:naughty:

EXCELLENT!!! i was a bit scared because i am a SUCKY fighter!!! i'm probably the weakest person you would ever meet haha:bleh:

EXCELLENT!!! i was a bit scared because i am a SUCKY fighter!!! i'm probably the weakest person you would ever meet haha:bleh:

lol:roftl: :biggrin2: you can run across the field and lauch flowers to the naughty poeple i've talk about at least 100 times in this thread lol:biggrin2: :roftl:

lol:roftl: :biggrin2: you can run across the field and lauch flowers to the naughty poeple i've talk about at least 100 times in this thread lol:biggrin2: :roftl:

Hahaha, let's kill them with kindness!! Flowers and lollipops for everyone!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Hahaha, let's kill them with kindness!! Flowers and lollipops for everyone!

yaaaaaaaaay:naughty: :bleh:

we can also tell that we'll tell they're naughty to their mother and present mika to them, the old woman love guy like mika lol(who doesn't) :naughty::thumb_yello:

but i have to ask: do you ever get a lollipop on your face, i don't call it kindness lol

yaaaaaaaaay:naughty: :bleh:

we can also tell that we'll tell they're naughty to their mother and present mika to them, the old woman love guy like mika lol(who doesn't) :naughty::thumb_yello:

but i have to ask: do you ever get a lollipop on your face, i don't call it kindness lol

You only get smacked with a lollipop if you can't be nice around that first wave of flowers.

As for the old ladies, they would love him! He has the sophisticated accent, and impeccable manners! That's how we'll get the rest of the world on our side, through the mothers.:roftl:

You only get smacked with a lollipop if you can't be nice around that first wave of flowers.

As for the old ladies, they would love him! He has the sophisticated accent, and impeccable manners! That's how we'll get the rest of the world on our side, through the mothers.:roftl:

:roftl: you're going to make me pee myself!! :roftl: :roftl:

yeah, old fashionned:naughty: :mf_rosetinted: things like tea and all the rest the british does(and the european in general) here it's more coke, hamburger etc... lol:naughty: all the cliché you see lol

i try to find a name to the flackness(ho it's not true:sneaky2: , he's skinny lol:bleh: ) UZZO have a name, it's not fair for foufoune:biggrin2:

d'you have ideas for it???lol:roftl:

Not to mention the Love Love Mika potion with two choices of flavours!

It's true! My "non-violence" only goes so far.:biggrin2:

you're like John Lennon, a kind of non-violence violent, you know lol:naughty: i'm sorry john, i know your life was hard:(