the mika troops

sara101

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah she's norwalk174twin:bleh: (very original) she doesn't get on much though.. she spends her time at deppimpact.com haha

is she want to join the billy brown(your) troop:bleh: :thumb_yello:

I have to tell the girls who are going with me to see Mika about this!!

I'm sure they'd join.

(but I think they'd be a little scared)

yeah:thumb_yello: then we will start to propagate mika(he can't do it himself he's sick:():bleh: :biggrin2:lol

Yes, it's a special relationship, thanks for understanding.:roftl:

yeah, i know how special it is:roftl: i know what you like of him: his curly hair, he's tall(22) and he always need more affection:mf_lustslow: :roftl: lol

now we have enough mikasoldier to start de propagation:biggrin2: :thumb_yello:

first, you must take a part of your life for mika(i'm kidding:roftl: i know you have already lol)

seriously, i was talking to my father a few days ago , he's from the luke troop sector:naughty: , and then he said he have never heard of mika:thumbdown:

he's not enough famous in the usa, he deserve to be known:thumb_yello: and we can help

any ideas from my troops?:biggrin2:

now we have enough mikasoldier to start de propagation

first, you must take a part of your life for mika(i'm kidding:roftl: i know you have already lol)

seriously, i was talking to my father a few days ago , he's from the luke troop sector:naughty: , and then he said he have never heard of mika:thumbdown:

he's not enough famous in the usa, he deserve to be known:thumb_yello: and we can help

any ideas from my troops?:biggrin2:

I've been posting bulletins on myspace, trying to get people interested, and I suppose I can start playing Mika loudly with the windows down when I'm in the car.:punk: Then, of course, I can keep singing Mika during the karaoke contests at my school. I already won one singing Love Today, and afterwards, a bunch of people were asking whose song I sang.:biggrin2:

I've been posting bulletins on myspace, trying to get people interested, and I suppose I can start playing Mika loudly with the windows down when I'm in the car.:punk: Then, of course, I can keep singing Mika during the karaoke contests at my school. I already won one singing Love Today, and afterwards, a bunch of people were asking whose song I sang.:biggrin2:

when i go back to school ill tell everyone who will listen about mika :thumb_yello:

great:mf_rosetinted: :thumb_yello: , in your car, play relax big girl and ring ring, lol there's a lot of bass and then it sound louder lol, bulletins on myspace is great, i guess every mikasoldier di it (i hope) and then sometimes there can be gathering with mikasoldier of each troops:biggrin2:

parading down the street with flag and posters of mika lol

great:mf_rosetinted: :thumb_yello: , in your car, play relax big girl and ring ring, lol there's a lot of bass and then it sound louder lol, bulletins on myspace is great, i guess every mikasoldier di it (i hope) and then sometimes there can be gathering with mikasoldier of each troops:biggrin2:

parading down the street with flag and posters of mika lol

lol! but i think im the only fan of mikas from ohio on here xD lol :roftl:

when i go back to school ill tell everyone who will listen about mika :thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: and if your friends are not fans yet, when they're at your home, you play LICM and play video of him interview, anything, then they'll become fans and they'll tell their family and friends...

it has work for me:thumb_yello:

I don't really get it lol do you "protect" something from Mika world depending on where you live?

if it's that, well I live in Quebec so add me :bleh:

we protect mika's reputation in fact:bleh: lol

we propagate mika power through the world lol

i'll add you on big girls troop:thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: and if your friends are not fans yet, when they're at your home, you play LICM and play video of him interview, anything, then they'll become fans and they'll tell their family and friends...

it has work for me:thumb_yello:

righto! lol my sis and my brother already like him , but tother than my family i havent been in human contact for the whole summer ......:roftl: even though i have many friends? lol oh well

I don't really get it lol do you "protect" something from Mika world depending on where you live?

if it's that, well I live in Quebec so add me :bleh:

We spread around word of Mika to everyone who hasn't heard of him, and protect him from those would talk smack on him. (see link to article somewhere in Mikagasmic Pics thread) The names are just the names of the seperate troops from different areas, so we can tell each other apart.

lol! but i think im the only fan of mikas from ohio on here xD lol :roftl:

that's why you must propagate it lol(propagate propagate propagate... lol:roftl: :roftl: )i know i'm insane lol:bleh: