MIKA IS NOT ALONE- the Times

KiteKat

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pfft hardly call that a fall, a bit of a stumble and he just got straight back into the swing of it, a TRUE PROFESSIONAL now if he had peed his pants and had to finish his gig with a big huge wet patch on the crotch of his jeans like Fergie, now THAT is what you call REALLY embarrassing.

fergie-pee-photos.jpg

pfft hardly call that a fall, a bit of a stumble and he just got straight back into the swing of it, a TRUE PROFESSIONAL now if he had peed his pants and had to finish his gig with a big huge wet patch on the crotch of his jeans like Fergie, now THAT is what you call REALLY embarrassing.

fergie-pee-photos.jpg

haaha!

That's what im talking about.

!!!

1. Looks like posting an article is aimed to laugh about the falling once again - noooo! I didnt want to make him look silly or smth - its just that there are so many similar facts from history -so NOT ALONE indeed :bleh:

Yeah right. It was a bit of a slump, not a heap.

The Bowie thing was f'ckin scary. This is why people shouldn't throw lollies at M.

--Jack

that Beyoncé fall was really quite something!

The David Bowie lollipop thing made me chuckle, and is it sad to say that when I clicked on this thread, I thought it had something to do with Mika and Doctor Who?:

"you are not alone"

"Mika is not alone"

*cough*

2. Re - Bowie: :biggrin2: hehe...I was actualy laughing at "But there’s just something dreadfully funny about a rock giant being brought to his knees by a lollipop."

I mean - when someone says "Giant" I usually think Willie the Giant or etc...as opposed to svelte "Thin White Duke"...the Rock Giant...:biggrin2: dunno, its probably completely stupid:blush-anim-cl: , just the image contrast had me in stitches...

.. and wonder why they didnt have Ozzy?

(and - another "visual" spin-off of mine - Jack once mentioned "drawing into the vortex" regarding Patrick - and I immediately thought mermaids (the bitter gloomy evil ones from Russian fairy tales) and dark ponds and such...which brought me to some absolutely weird conclusions about the mood and meaning of the post.... sorry, just spinning off again:blush-anim-cl: :insane:)