MIKA IS NOT ALONE- the Times

KiteKat

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

only to tumble right off, collecting his drummer on the way down and landing in a graceless heap of hair and heels

Yeah right. It was a bit of a slump, not a heap.

The Bowie thing was f'ckin scary. This is why people shouldn't throw lollies at M.

--Jack

I wonder why the press sticks to the artist's embarassing moments. Mika is doing incredibly well regarding his career, but the only thing they can say is that he fell on stage 'landing in a graceless heap of hair and heels' (which is not entirely true, since he managed it pretty well). Come on, the fall was not that extraordinary. The article itself shows every artist in the world (even the most experienced) have gone through worse things. Oh, well...

However, Fergie's accident and Bowie's lollipop episode made me chuckle. :naughty: I admit that. And I agree: Robbie Williams managed his fall amazingly. He looked completely cool and collected! And so did Mika, only he kept singing as if anything had happened.

Thanks for posting! Although, they did exaggerate quite a bit. Ah, don't you just love the press?

"Britain’s favourite androgynous son has joined the American pop princess in embarrassing himself live on stage, after he excitedly leapt onto a bass drum at a concert in Tokyo, only to tumble right off, collecting his drummer on the way down and landing in a graceless heap of hair and heels."

I don't recall the graceless heap, nor the heels...:naughty:

ok, it's fun but never journalists will writte something good, only bad things are interesting. mika is a good artist and a real professionist.

al the end of the article i read about "the great " amy winehouse. what did this big girl do? take drogs, get drunk, sing a song and then leave the stage for good to through up. that's a big new artist entry? i doubt about it.

ok, it's fun but never journalists will writte something good, only bad things are interesting. mika is a good artist and a real professionist.

al the end of the article i read about "the great " amy winehouse. what did this big girl do? take drogs, get drunk, sing a song and then leave the stage for good to through up. that's a big new artist entry? i doubt about it.

i agree.. it makes me angry to think that for the vma's mika isn't nominated but amy winehouse is

people are just oblivious sometimes :thumbdown:

Ha ha ha ha, well, i suppose it was bound to happen sooner or later.:naughty::roftl: Did anyone get a video of it? I've been out of touch with MFC these past couple of weeks. :puking::tears:

it's the part where he starts drumming.. the hot part in other words