Mikachu

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

depends...what u sein there? :das:

i mean the picture:bleh: :mf_lustslow: i love his bod (look at the hips :das:)...i always hated guys with 6 packs and muscular built, which is weird cause like all the girls seem to drool over guys with 6 packs and stuff..i love swimmer bods...toned and a slight traceof a 6 pack, but not too much!

nessa it's from the one and only knitting threat :das:

i mean the picture:bleh: :mf_lustslow: i love his bod (look at the hips :das:)...i always hated guys with 6 packs and muscular built, which is weird cause like all the girls seem to drool over guys with 6 packs and stuff..i love swimmer bods...toned and a slight traceof a 6 pack, but not too much!

nessa it's from the one and only knitting threat :das:

I love those hips,honestly! :lmao:

they make them so much more adorable

I mean,I wanna see another guy who has child baring hips,he's make the perfect wife for me :lmao:

p.s: did ya read the PM I send some days ago?

I love those hips,honestly! :lmao:

they make them so much more adorable

I mean,I wanna see another guy who has child baring hips,he's make the perfect wife for me :lmao:

p.s: did ya read the PM I send some days ago?

oh yeah..sry i didn't reply.

btw u know someone, i think lauren, has a moving pic in her sig..it's mika in the black and white striped pants..well i saved it to my phone and when i open the pics it's moving, so i set it as my wallpaper on my mobile, but it doesn't move. BUT i put it as my screensaver to see if it would work (on my phone) and it did! :naughty:

btw which fest was that one again???

I'm ok and tiredddddddddd!

awwwwww im a little tired too *hugs*

oh okaaay,ur the bald wombat lover

hmmmm ok :naughty:

oh yeah..sry i didn't reply.

btw u know someone, i think lauren, has a moving pic in her sig..it's mika in the black and white striped pants..well i saved it to my phone and when i open the pics it's moving, so i set it as my wallpaper on my mobile, but it doesn't move. BUT i put it as my screensaver to see if it would work (on my phone) and it did! :naughty:

btw which fest was that one again???

omg i have one as my screen saver too.....just not that one, how cool are they though!! lol

...........hey btw :biggrin2: