This Ones For The Girls (16+) Part Two

Mikachu

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

only shoes? :blink: I think I'd rather stick to my own job then. Somehow helping people out of their shoes just isn't as thrilling :naughty::lmfao:

:naughty: i dont, they do it themselves, i just get the shoes lol

old fat people tend to buy speedo's :blink:

euwwwww tis true

but still,it wears her out

not really, im hardcore

No!I don't use visa card !so pls !i'm sure we gonna meet

well i would love to help you but i only have a debit card and at the moment i dont really have any money. If i used a credit card i would buy them without a doubt but i just cant afford to, im really sorry sweety

awwwwww sweet *hugs* say hi to yr dad for me :bleh: lol 'friend' from Jamaica huh? what happened to Rob? :das: haha

no no i'm sry 4 the jamaicans cause Dean is a cat 4 i think or is it 5 hmmm...

lol no 2 of my sch friends went home 4 the holis and st lucia got hit pretty bad. and i got his e-mail 2day that he' alright..didn't hear from the other one :S

bob's still there :das: he and his dad r coming in today from puerto rico...they got earlier flights, dad and the other guy is coming tomr...:biggrin2:

no no i'm sry 4 the jamaicans cause Dean is a cat 4 i think or is it 5 hmmm...

lol no 2 of my sch friends went home 4 the holis and st lucia got hit pretty bad. and i got his e-mail 2day that he' alright..didn't hear from the other one :S

bob's still there :das: he and his dad r coming in today from puerto rico...they got earlier flights, dad and the other guy is coming tomr...:biggrin2:

ohhhh im sorry i didnt realise, i havent watched the news much lately, i hope your other friends are ok :boxed:

wey hey!! the Robster is coming! lol

I know,I see them all the time :thumbdown:

u like to think that,wait until u get a possum

lol haha

Has now followed Ioana from the Mika Mail thread, to the Knitting thread to here.

Ewww-ona i am now seriously concerned about your state of mentak health

you're concerned? you're the one stalking her :lmfao::wink2:

Ioana, I think you can add another stalker to your list..! :naughty: