This Ones For The Girls (16+) Part Two

Mikachu

and I'm baack ^^ I switched comp, so I can stay a bit longer. Good news, or bad news? xD

well hellooo,it would be a fellany!

most def!

I am in debt once again

Nighty twinney! :huglove:

aww nah, there's no such thing as debt between twins :wub2:

This'll make you chuckle

or scream in horror...

:shocked:

*covers eyes*

never EVER do that again! xD

kinky kavi to the rescue..they stop it right b4 the best part!!

ok g'nite love :huglove:

aaahhh.. that's not good :mf_rosetinted:

good night and hello :wub2: ^^

hey girlies !

Hey Cassie! :D

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

shooting competition (that's why they r in puerto rico too, he shoots skeet while me and my dad and his dad-and the others lol- shoot trap)...yeah he focuses all on shooting, not school. he's so opp to me..he hates school wk...i enjoy the work and uni with my friends..although i'm a bit of a reject and get bullied, which sucks and make me hate uni though.

when we spoke, i dunno how he knew i was doing summer classes (as i haven't seen him in over a yr) and he was like noone could get him to pick up a book during the summer so good on me!

oh so he's a bit of a gangster then :mf_rosetinted::naughty: its good that he's 'so the opposite' to you lol opposites attract!!! wey hey!! who's bullying you? im not having that!!!

Hey Caz!

but anyway girls,I gotta go

Enjoyed my time here after the restraining order :biggrin2:

oh maaaaan lol

Night *hugs*

xxxx

oh so he's a bit of a gangster then :mf_rosetinted::naughty: its good that he's 'so the opposite' to you lol opposites attract!!! wey hey!! who's bullying you? im not having that!!!

yeah.

a lot of ppl (it seems in every class i go in there is always a group of ppl)...it's always verbal, but still. it's cause i'm different from them. that's why i adore mika even more and can identify with him u know.

i dress diff...not like a slut lol, let's just say i pick up some awesome tees in the boys junior department of stores. lol. but i don't think it looks so bad plus in uni we have to wear skirts....i love tees with writings and stuff and i find girl tees don't have the variety, u know. i don't wear the tops u see girls in now..like strap ones and tight ones u know.

everyone tells me to ignore them cause they r just jealous. plus i do good in my school work, so u know...most of the ppl who bully me r like partyers and i have never been clubbing, soi'm kinda like a nerd.

yeah.

a lot of ppl (it seems in every class i go in there is always a group of ppl)...it's always verbal, but still. it's cause i'm different from them. that's why i adore mika even more and can identify with him u know.

i dress diff...not like a slut lol, let's just say i pick up some awesome tees in the boys junior department of stores. lol. but i don't think it looks so bad plus in uni we have to wear skirts....i love tees with writings and stuff and i find girl tees don't have the variety, u know. i don't wear the tops u see girls in now..like strap ones and tight ones u know.

everyone tells me to ignore them cause they r just jealous. plus i do good in my school work, so u know...most of the ppl who bully me r like partyers and i have never been clubbing, soi'm kinda like a nerd.

awful, awful people :shocked: they're just insercure :cool: pfft. morons. :mf_rosetinted:

*hugs lots and lots and lots and lots* :naughty::wink2: :

hold up........ thought you were going to bed.....am i wrong? lol

yeah.

i soooooo buy those t-shirts too *high 5* :bleh: well i dont care if they think you're a nerd, nerds are cool!!! they're silly little slutty twats who'll fail everything......hopefully lol i love you nerd :D

thank you soooo much for asking Kavi!! :punk: I've never really got that myself :lmfao:

sooo... anyone? :biggrin2:

are you on about the whole appleman thing?

i soooooo buy those t-shirts too *high 5* :bleh: well i dont care if they think you're a nerd, nerds are cool!!! they're silly little slutty twats who'll fail everything......hopefully lol i love you nerd :D

are you on about the whole appleman thing?

woop! *high 5* finally someone like me!!!!:biggrin2:

yeah..care to explain :biggrin2:

I was. but then I came back on again :roftl: switched comps :bleh:

yup. :cool: do tell?

plus the whole melon thing..? :blink:

ohhhhhhhhhhh lol ok

well i have no idea what the melon is about but at Somerset House,Babs was saying something about there being a fruit man at one of the gigs or something and they called him the appleman and i dont really understand the rest lol i think they kinda just made it all up lol :naughty:

ohhhhhhhhhhh lol ok

well i have no idea what the melon is about but at Somerset House,Babs was saying something about there being a fruit man at one of the gigs or something and they called him the appleman and i dont really understand the rest lol i think they kinda just made it all up lol :naughty:

so basically you don't know either then? :lmfao:

but, but.. I like you too Kavi :tears:

lots and lots! :wink2::biggrin2:

*high5* i know lots of people who like you :biggrin2:

lol bless!

i didn't mean it like that...i mean finally someone like me in the sense finally someone similar to me...u know with the tees :wink2:

aw but it's nice to know i'm loved :huglove:

:roftl: nope.......i tried to understand haha!

that's so funny :roftl: :roftl:

lol bless!

i didn't mean it like that...i mean finally someone like me in the sense finally someone similar to me...u know with the tees ::

aw but it's nice to know i'm loved :huglove:

aw, ok then :bleh: good :biggrin2:

yes you are :huglove: